Mad(leaked pt2)

Jungkook got up with his hairs strangled, eyes and cheeks puffy. He saw Jin standing near the desk working up with some papers. He walked up to him hugging him from behind resting his chin on his shoulder. "Good morning..." he said in a gruff voice. Jin didn't answered, he instead put the hands away from his body walking away. Jungkook was left confused. What was wrong?

Probably he was just over thinking it. He went back to wash himself up. Hoseok too came in living room to find seokjin working his way up to pack his bag. "Morning,......" he mumbled in a low voice, expecting one back. But he never got any reply. Hoseok frowned. "Good morning Jan!" He said loud enough with a cheerful after taste. Seokjin didn't replied. Hoseok frowned. "You ok?" He asked getting up walking towards seokjin, trying to cling to him. But jin rejected him walking away. Hoseok frowned. Guess he was in a bad mood.

"Sooo.....wanna have............pancakes? " He asked. But all he got in reply was nothing. Something is wrong. "Good morning....yall" jimin said as he came in the living room only to crash on the sofa. Even he didn't got a reply from jin. Weired. Slowly and steadily every one came in the living room and they all blurted out a morning but none of them received any answer from jin. Hoseok noticed it all. "Soo......who's making the breakfast today?" Yoongi asked. "Taehyung..." jimin said. Taehyung whined but got up nonetheless to cook the breakfast. Half of them were sleepy and half of them were puffy and hoseok was the one completely awake looking at seokjin, packing away his laptop and work papers in his bag.

Picking them up walking out. "You ain't.....gonna have breakfast?" Hoseok asked. Jin turned around looked at him with a cold gaze and then left. What was wrong? He walked back to bangtan who were already devouring the delicacy. "Guys...." hoseok said. They look at him. "I think something is wrong with hyung."

Seokjin was there in the office working his way in the gym(cause hybe got a gym in their building). Ofcourse he was mad. Really mad. Couldn't they have waited litreally 3 more hours? Was it so necessary to  be so impatient? He doesn't like getting mad, because its not like his usual self. But he just can't belive that they just did that when he had clearly told them off to not do it. And it was because of them that he got scolded off. He was just plain off mad.

After the work out routine he was off to himself. "Hyung......" it was taehyung's voice. He sighed but he didn't turned around. "Are you mad?" He asked. But he didn't replied. "You didn't even talked to us this morning......did we do something wrong?" He asked. Jin rolled his eyes walking off. Taehyung frowned. "If you aren't gonna tell us what's wrong we can never figure out a what's wrong." He said. Jin turned around, "you really can't figure out what wrong?" He asked crossing his arms around his chest, "yes we can't." Taehyung said. "What excatly did you do yesterday night?" He asked.

"Yesterday night we just listened- oh...ohhh......ohhhhh..."  taehyung said. "Listened to what?" Jin said. "Hyung we listened to it...but we didn't let it out...." taehyung said smiling. Jin raised his eyebrow, taking his phone out looking through the messages. "Then what about this?" He said shoving the phone near taehyung's eyes. Taehyung looked close enough reading word to word, "Ohh...oh my god.,.we didn't meant to! I swear...it was a mistake! Well technically speaking I am clean cause I wasn't the one to go over weverse to brag about it.....soo...you should be mad with namjoon and hobi hyung....." taehyung said giving a boxy grin.

"You all invaded my privacy! Each one of you! Am mad at each one of you. I never expected that you will ever do this to me! How could you guys do it?" Jin said walking out of the room. "Hyung wait...." taehyung said rushing to get to jin. "Dont talk to me! Ever!" Jin said. He stood there in middle of the hallway. They fucked up.

He rushed to get to other members who were now in gym working out to maintain a good and healthy body. "Guys...." he rushed in a panick. "What happened? " hoseok asked who held jimin up on the bars. "Jin hyung...." he said. "What about him?" Jungkook asked. "He is mad at us......." taehyung said. "I knew something was up with him!" Hoseok said.

"Well it's because of you!" Taehyung said. "How?" Hoseok asked. "He knows that we heard the song yesterday........" taehyung said in a small voice. "What how?" Yoongi asked. "Thanks to namjoon and hobi hyung" taehyung said. "LITREALLY how?" Namjoon asked. "You two, went on weverse, bragged about listening to the song before it's release, and then left. That's how" taehyung said pointing his fingers towards namjoon and hoseok. "Well it wasn't just us to be blamed when you were the one who took the phone!" Hoseok said. "You were the one who gave the idea!" Taehyung said.

"But I didn't planned it!  It was namjoon" hoseok said pointing. "Dont blam me! It was jimin he was the impatient one!" "As if! As if I was the only one! It was jungkook too! So was yoongo hyung cause he didn't protested!" Jimin said. "Look, we all are guilty each one of us....." yoongi said being the mature one. "We are the one because of whom jin hyung got in trouble....." yoongi said. "And I feel bad about it." Hoseok said. "Me too..." jungkook said. "Me too am sorry I should have stopped yall from doing crazy stuff..." namjoon said. "Well.....the only person we need to apologize to is jin hyung" jungkook said.

"If only he will listen to us....." taehyung said. "He is so mad he said he will never want to talk with us ever again....." taehyung added. "No....it can't be true...." jimin said. "Comsidring what we have done.....I think it's true...." yoongi said.

Ps, I was about to upload this chapter yesterday but the weather here was so bad....it was raining and because of that net connectivity was slow. Sorry for the delay