Love at first sight

An:- just want to confirm, the past 2 chapters and this one they were already written like maybe a month 3 or something ago, sooo they can be a little off, like they were the idea I wrote and kept in my word document and then I was not sure whether or whether not to publish. So they might not be that good either. Also! I completed to study the portion of physics and am feeling soo good like just one more chapter and I am all prepared for exams. Man do I hate school.

"Dada....Lilly tired." The small girl in light lavender t shrit and leggings said. "Yes darling I know....just that our luggage is here we can go to uncle seokjoon's house  and we can sleep ok?" Kim seokjin 28 years old said to his 4 year old. The little girl just sighed. As seokjin got their luggage from the convare belt. "Lets go sweet heart." He said as he picked the little girl up in his arms.

At the other side of the airport there was a huge crowd. With flash lights and camera crews and people screaming at the top of their lungs. As 6 men surrounded by strong  bodyguards descended to the lower floor by the escalator. The name which was heard was bts. As people kept yelling. Bangtansonyeondan, world famous boy band, of 6 members.

RM, suga, jhope, jimin, v and jungkook. They were returning back to their home land after spending 6 months in America for their concert, namjoon(Rm) their leader walked infront of the members to ensure their safety as he stretched his shoulders a bit which were sour from the 14 hour long flight. Tired namjoon looked at side. Only to see the most beautiful sight ever. A tall young man, in a light blue shirt buttons undone from the top. Wearing black shoes, well geled hair and a mask. As he pulled a bag of luggage with one hand walking out fast. Ahh...what happened?  Why did he got goosbunps. He kept looking at the direction of the beauty. Only to lose him when he took a turn walking away.

Jimin who was behind namjoon was feeling tired and had yawned uncountable times under his white mask. He just wanted to sleep. He was tired of the flashes and lights. He loved his fans. But he felt tired from a long flight, and wanted to get to his car as soon as possible to give a break to his hurting limbs. His tired eyes  followed to his side, he saw him, well not excatly from front but side, his butt it was perfect, his long slim body gave heavenly look to him, also he had so wide shoulders that they just looked perfect on him. Ahh jimin felt as if he was in love. His tiredness just vanished and his sleep, it never existed. It was just him whom his eyes follow.

Yoongi who's eyes were closed and who trusted jimin by holding him walking with closed eyes heard a voice, despite of the yelling and despite of the flashes of the camera he heard the voice, "Lilly, I got your bags...let's go" it was so soft, so soothing. Warm and thick, but not thick. Just perfect amount of deepness and perfect amount of highness. He opened his eyes, only to get blinded out by the flashes as his eyes slowly adjusted to the lights he turned to look at the direction where he thought he heard the voice, but there was no one. Who was it?

Hoseok who was at the end making sure the members were safe from back noticed his leader look at a particular direction. Curiose he turned his head too. And he sweared he fell in love. Those striking hair, that breath taking side profile, that perfect body proportion. Gosh so handsome.

Meanwhile taehyung who was busy in his phone when all of sudden his phone died. "Great" he mumbled sarcastically, as he looked up at the flashes and fans. He gave a meager smile to his fans knowing they love them all. His eyes traveled up far from the crowed. He saw the same sight the leader encountered. And yes he did fell in love.

While jungkook who's neck was stiff from the long flight, was trying to release the tension from the neck turning it left and right. And he turned right at the right time cause he saw him. Eyes so beautiful they can hold the whole universe in them. Ahh he just fell in love. All of then made it to their car and back to their dorm. Sitting on couch relaxing their stiff joints. "Guys...." jimin said. "I think am in love." He said. "Me too..." namjoon said. "Even me"  hoseok said. "I have heard his voice, and I am in love." Yoongi said. "Yes. Me too...." taehyung said, "Guys..,i think we all are in love." Jungkook said.