Hurt

"Who do you think is the least good dancer in bts?"
"Jin! Its jin!" The crowd scremead back to the interviewer. At that time people thought it was just a joke, except Jin himself. Though he showed a smile, he was disappointed, not in his fans but in himself.

It was comback season. They were preparing for their 7th studio album Map of the soul:-7 with their title song being ON which had an intense choreography. Jin was trying his best to learn the choreography and put it in perfection. He does not want to disappoint his ARMYS like last time. He was practicing hard. For hours on end and to make things even more sense he was also on a diet in order to get that perfect sharp waistline and abs captured in the mv and the live stages followed. His limbs hurted a lot from all the practice followed with diet and daily tasks, but he has to get perfect. And so he continued his routine.

Hoseok however was worried for his fellow member. After all he saw him when entered the dance practice room in 7 in morning all sweaty and he always came back after midnight sweaty and tired from all the practice. He looked paler than before but he refused to talk with them either, most of the times Hoseok never even saw his fellow member on the lunch or dinner table either. Afterall he was   on a diet. Hoseok knew that Jin was overworking himself but Hoseok can not put a solid reason as to why? Because it was not liked he needed to. He has been doing excellent on the choreography, his vocals are at their best and the song was recorded perfectly, then what could it possibly be?

That night as well Jin came back home after midnight tired and sore from the practice. Hoseok was sitting on the couch waiting for him. Once he entered the house he saw hoseok sitting on the couch watching a random movie. "Hobi you aren't sleeping its 2am you will get tired tomorrow." Jin said  pulling out his shoes. "Hyung that is applicable to you too. Its 2 am and you were out there for dance practice. You should come back home and sleep." Hoseok said scooting towards the older. "Its ok jjawa (an:-jin has nicknamed hobi as jjawa and usually uses it to address him lovingly over the weverse) I have been having some troubles with choreography and I need some time to perfect it up!" Jin said smiling 

"Hyung noo you are perfect at the steps! I swear" he said keeping his hand on the olders shoulder. Jin sighed and said, "you know what whatever let us just sleep am tired anyways." Jin said getting up. "Wait arent you gonna eat anything?" Hoseok said, "no I ate while in studio. Don't worry"  he said. Hoseok just sighed and walked towards his room. He really doesn't want this. But jin was not even speaking up!

The next morning hoseok woke up, it was 6.30, he thought that jin must have left for the dance practice but his shoes were still there. He looked in jin's room to find him asleep. He must be tired hoseok thought. He made a decision to stop jin going from practice today and make him eat. What ever it was which was troubling him will be spitted out. Hoseok had his own ways to make members open up. And hence he was also known as pseudo-leader of the group.

He was in kitchen making eggs when he heard few groans form jin's room he peeked to see jin awake rubbing his neck. "Your muscles must be tired after such long practice. Get up and have breakfast then you should rest." Hoseok said. "No am fine.. I have to go for practice." Jin said getting up slowly. "No you are not. You are tired and you need to sleep and if you won't listen to me you know damn well I can use my own methods" hoseok said. "You do not get it i must go to practice i can not miss it." Jin said. "You do not get it that you need rest and you need to eat now." Hoseok said. "Jung hoseok I am older than you and I think you need to respect me and talk to me with respect" Jin said folding his arms.

"Hyung i care for you! Why don't you get it you need to rest!" Hoseok said with worry in his voice. " hobi I do not want to slack! I need to get perfect" Jin said. "Hyung you are not slacking away from you responsibility you are obying them well enough, but you too need rest from responsibilities!  Everyone does once in a while! So do you need to" he said cupping the olders face in his hands. "You do not understand i need to be perfect like you and everyone to make Armys happy" Jin said getting annoyed with the argument.

"Hyung what do you mean?" Hoseok asked worriedly. Jin sighed and said "i..I dont think that I can satisfy armys. I need to be perfect at my steps. I need to do good. More good. I just want to do that, I just want to give them my best." Jin said. "Hyung, no, look you are perfect! They love you! They love you no matter what, you are doing so good hyung." Hobi said making the older look in his eyes. "Oh come on dont lie. They don't like my dance.......they don't I need to get perfect in it... I am the worst dancer. Not suitable for bangtan at all!" He said.

"No you are perfect! Whoever said that you are not good dancer is not an army at all! They are just a hater. They aren't real armys, armys loves you and your dance and your voice and you just you. They love you" hoseok said hugging the other. "You mean it?" Jin asked. "I really mean it. I do. You dance the best! You are perfect. Listen you do not need to listen to them. They don't know who you are. Armys know, we know, even you know that you are the best. Do not listen to them. You are perfect!" Hobi said.

Jin smiled. "Come on lets have breakfast am starving!" Jin said rolling his eyes. Hoseok chuckled as his hyung was back