Fairy of shampoo(preview)

An:-so about that jinkook oneshot. I ended up getting confused T-T whether I should post it as a separate book or in this itself. So to give a better vision to yall....here is a tiny sneek peek of what it will look like/feel like..............

He ran as fast as he could, sweat dripping off his forehead and breaths out of control. He didn't cared about anything skipping few steps up his apartment. "Welcome back jung-" but he didn't had time for his mother too. He ran towards his room at the corner of the apartment. "How was school buddy?" He heard his brother's voice echoing behind him as he zoomed past him.

With a force he shut his door. Locking it away, he moved to his window which faced the street. "How long you think you'll hide there you little shit?" He heard them. He struggled to close his window down.

"Can't stay hidden in your mama's nest forever! Be a man and fight! Oh wait.. sorry I forgot. YOU AINT A MAN!" and with a loud thud he finally succeeded in closing his window. His uneven breath fogging up the glass. He pulled the curtains in.

The room went dark. His eyes itched with the insults he took in. Tired he sat down on the ground, sniffling quite aware his mother and brother can hear him. He reached out to the old smelly remote which laid near his bed. Pressing on the red button, the vintage style television lit up with not such great picture quality, but enough sound to bury his cries.  He heard soft footsteps outside his room half knowing who it must be but yet he tried to keep it low.  

"Jungkook ah" it was his mother. Taking deep breaths to calm down and clearing his throat a bit to swallow the lump of 'the best years of your life' f life down. "Yes eomma?" he said softly, after all it is not his mother's fault now is it? "are you ok?'' she asked, her voice motherly and worried with the love of a birth giver. "yeah am fine" he said. "Want something to eat?" his mother asked, "not really, dinner time is not that far either." he said. he heard his mother hum behind the door. "If you want to talk am there you know right?" she said. this time he hummed. He knew his mother will stand there for few more seconds contemplating her parenting skills and then she'll sigh and walk back to that one book jungkook has seen since he was a child. 'How to raise Teenagers:- a guid for a mother.' 

But to be fair he thought his problems were something which even the book might never be able to understand. How can a book ever understand him when he himself can not understand Jeon jungkook the 17 year old teen who should hypothetically be living a normal life and enjoy his most supposed to be joyous years. enjoy the carefreeness of the early primes and when the roses seem more beautiful on a young girl's hair instead of the innocent branches of the thorny rose plant.  but he was anything but enjoying his primes. He struggled to live. He struggled to study. He struggled to make a mark in this world and he struggled to look in anyone's eyes who expected the bear minimum out of him. After all he was the bare minimum by this point.

Every one Bared his presence. No one understood his silence. Speak more act like a kid, but then you are no more a kid to act so careless were words coming out from same mouth. Start looking forward for tomorrow when he is struggling to look forward to the dusk? maybe he wasn't living his teen years right. Maybe he should retry. but isn't it too late already? Too late to try ag- 

"Life is hard and rough at times and we are forced to face situations which are confusing and honestly tiring" he looked up. It was too lauring to be missed out, those words felt like it was his own life. Tall, lean and broad shoulders. "Just like us going through our different phases of life when no one understands you, you hair too go through the rough phases. And sadly we often ignore their troubles." he said his expression being sympathetic. "just like me" jungkook said softly. "But we understand you! introducing High shine shampoo!""shampoo?" "Yes! high shine understands your hairs needs and so we have tested and now are launching 8 different types of shampoo for different hair needs." "Hair needs?" 

"for dry hair to oily hair. from weak hair to undernourished hair, from thin to thick. We got it all. After all just like us our hair deserves some love too" he said, his voice dramatic and cliche. But something, something about him. The soft halo aura, the silky smooth hair, the red plump lips, the eyes shaped like 2 perfect almonds, the white shirt that warm voice. As if he was a fairy. 

As if he was the fairy of a shampoo.

An:-so....should I post it as a separate book or a oneshot in this book itself?