Awake (crystal snow pt4)

Lol this is the longest series of oneshot...

Jin didn't came to work that day. Bangtan was waiting for him. They wanted to ask him something really important related to him. But he didn't came. Namjoon sighed. "Its already lunch break and he still hasn't came!" He said. "How about we...call him?" Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded as he called Jin. "Hello?" He heard jin's voice. Low and dull. "Hyung, aren't you coming to work today?" Hoseok asked trying not to sound suspicious. "Yeah...am...am busy today. Am sorry I won't be able to come." He said. Hoseok sighed as he said ok no worries and kept the phone away.

"He said he won't come today." Hoseok said. "Lier!" Jimin said as he mumbled under his breath. He was really mad. And he had already broke like two vase at their home because he was so mad. "But what if...jimin, you are wrong." Jungkook said. "So you really ain't gonna belive me and belive hyung who just out of the blue will say that he fell out of love with the people he lived with like for 10 years and hide something potentially dangerous from us?" Jimin said in his sarcastic yet scary voice. Jungkook didn't said anything. Because it was kinda true. They can no longer trust their beloved jin.

"Hey how about calling his brother? Like meeting up with him and asking him...I am sure he will say the truth" Taehyung said. Yoongi nodded as he called him. "Hello..." his brother, "hyung, is jin hyung around?" Yoongi asked. His brother who was litreally beside jin got up walking away. "What happened?" He asked. "Can we meet?" Yoongi said. He sighed.

(Time skip)

Jin was tired. Sitting on  the bed doing nothing. Yup he was put on bed to die a slow death. Dramatic, jin though chuckling a little. Followed by by coughs. Right, now he can not even chuckle without getting breathless and feel pain down his chest. He sighed. He got himself in a book. A really boring one but then that was only thing which has kept him amused the whole day. He doesn't even know how long he's gonna be like that.

He was too immersed in the story. Sure it was boring but as the climax for approaching he wanted to know who the real hero was. Too intense language, too much chaos, too much of noise as he felt someone engulf him in a hug. It was so sudden, because a few seconds ago he was lost in an imaginary battle field imagining all the people dying and all of the sudden he was pulled in reality as he was hugged by this mysterious person.

"Who-" "you are so fucking dumb hyung." It was jimin. "Jimin..." he said as he hugged him back, he took a glance there were all of them standing worridly, as his brother stood there too. That dude...he must have definitely told them. He had already warned him off. Still. He will get killed. "Jimin..." he said as he tried to comfort the younger.

"No why will you do that! For over a whole year! You really hid such a big thing from us! I can not belive you!" He yelled. Jin looked down. What else does he have to say. "You really don't trust us.....did you thought we can not care for you? Or we don't love you?" Namjoon said looking at jin with sad eyes. "I....didn't meant that..." he mumbled. "Then why didn't you told us?" Yoongi asked. "Because I didn't wanted to worry you guys out....." he said. "By giving the scare of our lives and we thought you actually gonna leave us......" jungkook said crying out loud.

"Am gonna leave anyways...." Jin whispered.

(3 months later)
Jin sighed, "what happened..." jungkook asked cressing his cheeks, "am bored.,.," Jin said. "Hmm..wanna play something?" He asked. "Not really...." Jin said. "Soo let's just talk!" He said, as he went on blabbering about his day. Jin sat there listening as jungkook slowly fell asleep. Jin smiled as he patted jungkook's back softly. He hadn't left him since they met again. Jin still felt guilty for not hugging him back that day, but jungkook was all his now. All of the members were his.

Things weren't great with his health either, especially when he was now kept on a respirator. He looked around his room, he saw the black guitar. Yoongi comes every single night to play him a song, along with the boys. Taehyung left him a cd. He wrote a song for jin. Jin remembered how good he felt listening to taehyung's deep voice singing on top of soft guitar strings. Brought him peace. Namjoon left his bonsai in his room, as he comes everyday to talk to both jin and bonsai. After which jin gets tired. And so hoseok left his fluffy warm blanket for jin. Sometimes hoseok too came to cuddle up with him. Jimin always left him something he baked. Like cookies or cakes. Jimin really was great at baking and he baked almost every single day.

Jungkook? He himself was present all the time with jin. He didn't needed to leave a thing for him to look at. He himself was perfect for that. At the end of the day, all of them used to cuddle up with jin. Things weren't great, but jin finally had his hope back. And that was more than enough to make him happy.