Red bullet(jinmin)

An:- it was a suggestion from a reader. Mentions of bl**d, sh***ing, major angst

"Seokjin" he turned, it was one of the staff. He glanced back at bangtan, they too stopped midway. "Umm....there is a meeting." Staff said. Jin nodded. The boys got closer, thinking they are needed too. "No, just seokjin." The staff said. Bangtan nodded, confused. They continued their previous path. Seokjin followed the staff, entering in the large conference room, people sitting around the table.

"Jin" one of the ceo said. Jin bowed to show his respect. "How are you?" He asked. "Am good ceo nim, how are you?" He asked. "Am good too" the ceo said. "Please seat." He said. Seokjin sat on the only empty chair kept. The staff who guided him in the conference room shutted off the door. Seokjin was confused, but didn't said anything. "So, I know you must be confused. But there is some grave situation going on" ceo said. Seokjin frowned. "What?" He asked. "You see," ceo said as he projected a screen on the white board. It was an image of a letter. "So as you can see this, it's actually a threat letter, a death threat.." but seokjin didn't heard the ceo, as he read the letter.

Park jimin of bangtansonyeondan, count your days as they are numbered, your next stadium tour will be the last.
"Didn't you called authorities or someone?" Jin asked. "We did, but they haven't found any clue....they think its a hoax letter, you know just for the sake of scaring....." ceo said. "I hope so.." Jin said, but he himself could feel the uncertainty in his own voice, as if something in him told him that it was true. Jimin needed help. "Ceo nim?" Jin said. "Yes?" "Can you, please increase our security? " Jin asked. "I will make sure to do that." The ceo said. Jin nodded, getting out of the conference room.

"Hyung?" Jimin said from the other end of the phone. "Jimine, you are at home right?" Jin asked. "Yup....you are done with the meeting?" Jimin asked. "Yeah am coming back too" Jin said. "Ohh what was the meeting about?" Jimin asked. "Oh....well, you know the usual, they wanted suggestions on my costumes designs....." Jin said. "Oh....oh well they could have asked that tomorrow too.....anyways come home safely..." jimin said. Jin hummed. He was silent, he didn't knew what to do or how to react. It was strange. Should he tell namjoon? After all he is the leader.

He reached the dorms, to find the members busy among themselves. He kept his bag down. "Hyung you are back..." jungkook said with glee as he hugged him. Jin smiled hugging him. "Soo how was the meeting?" Namjoon asked. Jin looked at him, "it was good......just about costumes you know....can we talk alone, later?" Jin asked. "Sure, I just hope it's not anything stressful, already got a lot under hand..." namjoon said. Maybe namjoon is not the right guy... "Yeah nothing stressful.....actually, it's ok, it's nothing major just a little bit..." Jin said smiling. "You sure?" Namjoon asked. "Yup sure." Jin said.

"Hyung....what are you doing...come on, for dinner." Jimim said as he pulled jin in for dinner, they all ate their food. Jin looked at jimin, he was happy and carefree, enjoying the meal. Guess he needs to do something himself.

After meal, they retirvied back in their own rooms. In his room seokjin got his laptop and went over the internet, to look over certain stuff which might get him into something.
Out of the blue he opened Twitter very unlikely of him, he sure posts stuff there but he doesn't really looks over Twitter, it bores him out. He searched through their  account,  looking at their old pictures. When he discovered an old picture he took with jimin and posted it(an:-this author was not able to find the picture he is talking about here so use your imagination )

It was when they were done with an music showcase and they were backstage. Taking pictures. And they both did. He smiled unknowingly as he scrolled through the comments. "I know some people may find it offensive, but honestly Jin and jimin looks sooo similar! Just like twins!" One of the comments said. "If am being honest when I first saw Jin  and jimin I thought they were related...cause they look soo similar." "When I was new in here, I used to think bts had 6 members because i used to think jin and jimin were the same T-T and I used to be baffled as how a member keeps changing his height but turned out I was just stupid" he read all the comments amused.

How can they think they look similar, maybe because they both have similar lips. Jin thought. Wait, if they can look similar from closeups, can they look same from a distance?

(2 weeks later)

"I dont understand...why are our costumes exactly same?" Jimin asked confused with the costumes. "Well they said that they wanted to do similar costume thing..." Jin said fixing his shirt. "But, ours is not similar!it's the same..look hyung we both are excatly same....even the makeup..." jimin said. "Well....its ok jimine.....you look great...plus we can have something to brag about to other members now,.." Jin said with a smirk. Jimin chuckled. "Yeah well...it will be fun to tease them out..." jimin said.

Almost half the show had ended, and the security was definitely tight. Their fans were wild and screaming...because they enjoyed it so much. And they were happy. Seokjin's heart always skipped a beat each time jimin was up on stage alone. For his performance. He made sure to stay backstage just in case. Bangtan didn't understood why did the eldest was so protective over the 3rd youngest today, well it was weired, but they didn't minded because they liked the attention from him from time and time again.

Also jimin was prone to get injured over the concerts so it might be that what made him protective over jimin. That's what they thought would be the case for sure. And each time they were on the stage for their group songs, jin kept staying close to jimin. But it wasn't that weird. For them the weired thing was how theirs costumes were excatly same. Like head to toe. "Wow you two look excatly same." Yoongi had sarcastically said to them when he saw both of them. Jin had playfully rolled his eyes.

Now that half the show had ended and their last song was about to play he was kind of relaxed. Because it was the last song, and then they will be back at their home. Back to their safety. And that is all jin wants. They were lifted on the stage.

Lights were blinding, and the crowd cheered for them, yelling bangtansonyeondan. They were happy. Jin took a deep breath, he stayed closed to jimin. The song started and they adjusted their in ears, getting flowed down in the melody of the song. Perhaps it all was a joke. Who ever wrote that letter was joking. Or even if it was a threat, it was an empty threat. Everything was going well. Almost too well. It felt weired, something must go wrong. Just something... jimin was right beside jin. The last part of the song approaching. It was going to end. The members were giving away their last salutations, before they can officially close the concert.

Jin was beside jimin, looking at him singing the last verse on the perfect beat. But he felt weired, his heartbeat was unusually fast, something told him, something is about to go wrong. Jimin was there looking at him, singing his last lines, before the lights will slowly fade out and they will exit the stage. Jimin was close to jin, his hand on Jin's shoulder as jin kept looking at him. Something in his told him, he should do something. Anything to get him out of the place. He pushed jimin, which was unexpected as he fell on his butt, jimin was thinking it was a playfull attempt of the eldest to make their fans happy instead of sad. He wished it was.

Because as the song ended and the lights faded, jin fell on top of jimin, bleeding.