7 of us (jin day special)

Jungkook turned in his sleep to face his roommate taehyung's bed. He opened his eyes just a little bit. Taehyuhg was up, finger below his chin hair ruffled up thinking. "Whats the matter v hyung" he said in a husky voice. "Jungkook...i think am forgetting something" he said. Jungkook got up, "Hmm...ifmgoi can't remeber it probably it wasn't important at the first place." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I...no it is very important and am forgetting it......can you help me remeber? I think even you Know" taehyung said.

Jungkook frowned. "Hm....I needed to get my clothes from the dry cleaner.......I needed to buy some bug repellent too...too many bugs in our house lately.....and and I need-" "no no jungkook it wasn't something so simple....it was something bigger than that...." taehyung said as he got up walking out. Jungkook trailing behind thinking, "oh! Yeah tomorrow is soobin's birthday....kid will finally turn 21. Ah no wonder they say kids grow up so fast..." jungkook said. "No no jungkook I remeber him but what about today! I think I need to do something today...." taehyung said. "Well let me tell you what you need to do today, get a shower, you stink for real" hoseok said placing plates on the table.

"Yah hyung no....not now...and what am forgetting is know by you too do you remeber what is today?" Taehyung said. "Today? Today is...Saturday! Oh yeah! That means today I can finally watch the movie i wanted to see for such a long time. Thanks for reminding" hoseok said. "Ugh not that hyung something more important" taehyung said. "Whats so important?" Namjoon asked. "Looks like taehyung is forgetting something today which apparently is known by all of us...." hoseok said. "By us all? What is it? Recording!" Namjoon suddenly exclaimed. "Yo! How can we forget today is Recording get ready everyone we need to go to studio!" Hoseok said. "No! Monie hyung Recording is on next Wednesday!" Jungkook said. "Its just something else." Taehyung mumbled.

"What?" Jimin asked yoongi trailing behind. "Do you guys rember something? Something important?" Namjoon said. "Something important? " jimin asked. "Yes known by us all..." hoseok added. "All of us?" Yoongi said, "yes" namjoon said. "Do we have a Recording?" "No it's on Wednesday" "Hmm dry cleaners?" "Its not something that small..." "Hmmm we need to attain a wedding?" "Not really..." "interview?" "Oh no not that either..." "performance? " "if there was we would probably would have been at the shooting site rather than our home" "mv?" "Again no" "dinner?" "We didn't even had breakfast yet" "lunch?" "No..." "breakfast?" "Its 11.30 now" "brunch?" "No..." "date?""ain't got one...." "then what the fuck is it!?"

Yoongi exclaimed pulling out his hairs out of frustration."hyung chill" namjoon said but that was no use as yoongi found the nearest vase and threw it at the wall. It broke with a Crack and the calender fell on the ground. "Now that felt good." Yoongi said. "Oh my god." Taehyung said. It was very rare for yoongi to get so frustrated that he yelled or threw stuff around the house. That was more of a namjoon thing or a jimin thing. Not yoongi, he was quite and knew how to manage out his anger and frustration. "Calm down...." jungkook said. Taehyung reached out to pick up the calender which was down, he dusted off the glass pieces, he sighed turning the calender. December 4 it read. "Jin hyungs birthday...."

(Time skip to 12 hours later)
He stepped out and slammed the door. "Goodnight kennie" he said. "Good night jinnie.....and once again...happy birthday sweetheart" he said. Jin chuckled, "awww thankyou once again......" he said and stepped away from the car, he wasn't drunk, he was tired. He walked like miles today with Ken and then they went fishing something he does with yoongi. They had lunch in a small Cafe and started back for home, another day they didn't caught anything. It didn't mattered though, he was happy to spend time with his friends.

He sighed as he reached the apartment door. It seemed too silent he finally opened the door, happy birthday seokjin hyung! The sign read he smiled wide. So they decided to throw him a party. There was everything he liked, in the colour blue, he looked everywhere cookie and his favorite food, and ofcourse gifts. He smiled they really did that for him? Oh my god. Unbelievable. He looked down and instantly broke in giggles covering his mouth to make less noise. There they were on couch sprawled about sleeping. Some even snoring. He rolled his eyes. There was a Cake kept on the coffee table, with a candle. He smiled he reached his bag, ah! Found it, his Polaroid camera, he clicked a picture of them sleeping.

Gently tucking it in his album which he carried with him everywhere. "I'll look at it whenever am sad" he concluded. He moved slowly towards them, namjoon sleeping with his mouth open, he gently pushed it up closing it, "keep your mouth closed or you will get bugs in them" he whispered as he moved towards yoongi who slept with his hands folded near his chest. He gently patted his head, yoongi leaning forward towards the touch. Jin smiled moving towards taehyung who slept with a pillow in his hand, he cressed his cheeks. Walking towards a snoring jungkook, well he was the weired his legs were up on couch and his body down on ground. Jin sighed, he picked up his body and put it on the couch. Smiling sitting in middle while jimin and hoseok were holding on each other on the corner.

He took a deep breath, lighting up the candle with a matchstick he blowed it making his wish to always stay with his members, cutting a small peice of cake popping it in his mouth enjoying the flavorful creamy taste of the cake liking of his fingers he made himself comfortable on the couch, "I love you guys the most.....thankyou for this!" He whispered only for their sleeping selves to cuddle closer to jin. Yup perfect birthday for jin.

Happy birthday seokjin (although am a day late to post this chapter)