Ex

An:- contains male pregnancy

Taehyung sighed for the millionth time. This is a bad decision. It is a bad idea. Was all that came to his mind, as he fiddled with his car keys siting in the cafe.

He heard the ringing of the door, he saw him. His ex. His love, his Jin. They were made for each other. After all they dated since their high-school years. Until they broke up last year. Jin was looking around, he was wearing a soft brown turtle neck sweater. Taehyung gifted him. With high waist black tux pants. Soft brown hair, round metallic frame glasses and plump lips with a bit tint of red. Taehyung had a urge to call him out like that day. But Jin spotted him and walked to him.

"Hi" taehyung said. "Hi" Jin said with a bored tone. "Sit, I have ordered your favorite latte with cinnamon." Taehyung said smiling. "It used to be my favorite. Now it is not." Jin said.  "Oh..I see... then what is your favorite? " he asked. "Black coffee. With no sugar." Jin said looking in his eyes. "Ahh ok" taehyung could feel the bitterness his ex held for him. Jin was never a fan of bitter things. He always liked sweet things. And black coffee was a big no with respect to Jin. But Jin is not to be blamed for his bitterness afterall.

"So. How is Jungkook doing?" Jin asked avoiding his ex's eyes. "Uh well he is good. He is good...." taehyung said rubbing his neck. "So better than me i suppose" Jin said with a bitter tone. That hurted as if a thousand daggers were stabbed inside taehyung. Better than him. He remembers those words too well. "No.yes. I mean yeah he's doing good." Taehyung said fumbling a bit. Soon their order came. Jin drank his coffee slowly. While taehyung was siting there confused.

"So uh, well....why did you called me?" He asked. "Hmm? Oh I forgot." Jin said as he opened his hand bag searching for something. Soon he found and kept it on table. "I am getting married. This july, and I would love if you will come with jungkook" he said with a smile. As if the world came shattering down on him, he felt a hundred emotions all at once. That is when he realized the rose gold thin ring on the  olders ring fingers. "Oh you are engaged? " taehyung asked.

The older just chuckled. "Yeah, it was kinda sudden. It is arranged marriage afterall. My, mum's bestfriends son, yoongi. He is a nice guy. I like him a lot. We were childhood bestfriend. We kinda get each other."he said. "Oh congratulations. " taehyung said. "Thankyou. What about you and jungkook? Did you proposed him yet? Or will you wait more.....after all you two have been together for 3 years now." Jin said lowering his gaze. "I...actually proposed  him. He was so happy." Taehyung said with a small smile. Jin too just smiled. "How is Taejoon? He must be an year old already" Jin said.

"Taejoon is good too. Did never realized he turned an year old." Taehyung said sighing. There was a radio silence for 5 minutes. "Jin, am sorry for what I did. It has no excuse and am a shitty boyfriend for you" taehyung said. "Please stop that. I told you it's ok I have forgotten it. Long story short we both realized we both were not made for each other. I found yoongi and you found jungkook. Both are better than us for both of us." Said jin.

Taehyung just smiled. "So what are you doing with your life apart from getting married?" Tahyung asked. Jin smiled a little and said, "well......nothing much.....Just the fact that I and yoongi are a little busy with wedding and the baby." Jin said slowly. "You are having a baby?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah I am in about 12 weeks now?" Jin said slightly laughing. That is when taehyung realized the second thing. A small baby bump visible from the soft brown sweater. Jin has changed a lot. And taehyung failed to notice. Suddenly jin's phone rings, "oh its yoongi." He says and picks the call.

"Ok.." Jin says. "Taehyung i gotta go. It was yoongi he came to pick me up. It was actually nice meeting you. Hope you can come to the wedding. Say Jungkook hi from my side and send lots of love to Taejoon. I will come and see him if I get the time someday" he said hugging the slightly smaller male closely. Taehyung held him tight. Taking in his ex's scent. The cherry smell never changed. He still smelt like cherries. He place a soft kiss on the nape of neck of the older. "Taehyung, you have a fiance and a baby at your home. I too have a fiance and a baby. Please, leave me." Jin whispered slightly pushing of the man. "Am sorry" he muttered. Jin left the cafe.

Only to meet yoongi on the other side of the road. "Hey babe what took you long?" Yoongi asked. "Nothing it was just that we met and talked." Jin said kissing the slightly short male on his lips. "Its ok. I can understand it is just that you asked me to wait so I was a little worried." Said yoongi returning the kiss. They both sat in the car driving back to their place. Jin looked out of the window, wind in his hair, he remembered it all too well.

(Last year january)
Jin was happy that day. He just found out that he is pregnant. He can't wait to tell his 3 year boyfriend. He heard the apartment door rumbling a bit and a handsome man with dark brown hair came in. "Tae baby" Jin said rushing to his boyfriend. He hugged him tight. "I missed you so much" he said in the youngers neck. The younger pushed the older away. "Jin we need to talk" taehyung said in  a monotone.

"What happened baby?" Jin asked. "Jin....we can't be together anymore" he said. As if the world shattered on him he felt pain in his heart. His heart broke in a million pieces. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" Jin asked crying. "No...no you did nothing wrong. It is just that I met someone, someone who is better than you. And well let's just say, I do not feel the same way I feel for him. I love him more. It. It might sound sudden, but he is pregnant too.....with my child. We can not be together anymore Jin. We can not. I am sorry." Taehyung said. Jin just fell on the ground. Not knowing how to react to such a sudden news. "Pregnant...wow! Congratulations baby. Congratulations." Jin said as his tears slipped pass his eyes. "Jin, am sorry." Was the last thing taehyung said before he left him.

That day jin went ahead to abort his baby. Taehyung's cheating didn't hurt him as much as willingly losing no killing his child did. Soon his parents found out and they were furious at taehyung. And jin was miserable. Really miserable. His mother at that time felt the right thing to do was call yoongi. His childhood bestfriend. He was first hesitant with yoongi. But yoongi gave him his space. Soon they became friends. From friends to date, date turned in a relationship. And being 6 months in their relationship Jin found out he was pregnant once again. He was afraid to tell yoongi. Afraid that something like last time would happen.

But when he did told yoongi, yoongi was so happy. He never left Jin's side since that day. He always took extra care of him.

(Present day)
Jin sighed as he remembered everything which happened in past. "You ok babe?" Yoongi asked looking at jin. "Yeah just a little tired." He said while bringing his knees close to him. "Dont worry we can cuddle when we reach home." Yoongi said keeping his hand on jin's stomach. He smiled and nodded in a yes.

The past is in past and the present is bright. Jin should not worry.