modern art (jinkook)(non idol au)

An:-mentions of nude painting ahead(kinky shit). Pretty short

"Alright so we are gonna do nude painting today!" The professor said. "But....but madam...we...are students of modern art! We...we don't need to learn realism.." seokjin muttered face red. "Oh seokjin there is a fine line between modern art and realism! And a true artist must know both. And a true artist must be able to cross the lines of fine art and modern art to make master pieces,learn from big artists like Picasso. He too knew that fine line between realism and modernity and that's why despite of being modern they seem so surreal." The professor said. "Yeah...but...but we gonna see someone naked...." seokjin said trailing off at last part.

"What? Hyung are you ashamed?" Jungkook asked in teasing tone. "Ooohhhh look who's all red..." jimin joined, "s....stop...." Jin said looking down, "why? Want me to get all naked?" Taehyung smirked. "Taehyung ah!" Jin whined hiding himself behind his hands while yoongi and hoseok laughed it off and namjoon gave a eye roll. "Nope am gonna get naked!" Jungkook suddenly announced. "Why jealous?" Taehyung said. "Why will I be jealous am saving your little ass before it gets judged" jungkook said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Ok let's start..." namjoon said "thankyou namjoon so, jungkook please remove your clothes. Also wait a minute. No one will make fun of anyone. Second, you are not allowed to take pictures from your cell phones of our model, third the assignment must be over in next 2 hours. And I will come and check. So you better do it" professor said and she left. "So who's ready to draw me?" Jungkook said entering the room as ohhs and whistles filled the class room of 15 students out of which 6 knew him quite well. 

"Soo jungkook you got a nice body work right there" jimin said eyeing the youngers abs which stood proud. "I know right....got them after working out with namjoon hyung.." he said. "Geez namjoon gotta see your abs someday" hoseok said smirking. Namjoon once again rolled his eyes, "not as good as jungkook's gotta admit" namjoon said. "Well that's true.." jungkook teased. "Man am jealous of your huge ass dick right there" yoongi blantly commented. This led in to people laugh and few even go oohh. "Well one things sure now I know why he acts like a dick, 70% of him is a dick" taehyung said. And the rest of them laughed including Jungkook himself

Seokjin was red from all the talk going round and that made him look down embarrassed, "hey...he complimented me I should get shy not you" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"I...I know but can we...just..start...we don't have much time.,,you know..." seokjin said. "He is right we should began our work...before she comes" yoongi said. And with noises of agreement they began, jungkook stood there on the raised ground as students took their turns to look at jungkook's naked body and put it down on their canvases with their own touch of hint. Jungkook got to hear the artists say "can you please stand a bit close/a bit far away/ a bit near/ a bit further" and he didn't minded. He looked around seeing all of his hyungs and other batch mates busy drawing him to their level of perfection.

To speak honestly jungkook was extremely excited to see himself through different peoples perspectives. That was one thing he loved about being an artist. You could see yourself through different persons perspectives and still understand because that's what you do.

Jungkook looked around noticing seokjin, he looked down towards his hands which fiddled around with his hoodie strings and face red stealing glances round. His brush set was still dry and he was not busy like his other mates were he tried to look up but immediately put his face away from meeting jungkook's eyes. Jungkook frowned, he got down towards seokjins place,

"hyung" He said as soon as he approached jin with those words it was as if he was woken up by a day dream and he turned away in a hasty way. "Wh...what is it jungkook?" He said, "are you ok?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah am...am good...please...please stand there..." Jin said, "let me see what you drew till now..." jungkook said. "No..n...no jungkook! " seokjin exclaimed as jungkook snatched jins canvas away.