Tattoo(jinkook)

An:-smut ahead.

"Ahhh jungkook faster." Jin moaned out sweat dripping off his face, as jungkook placed his hand on Jin's mouth gently not to squeeze his face. As he thrusted forward his hips going in more rhythmic manner like the same song but faster bpm. While jin tried his best to remain as quite as possible. Ofcourse they don't want to get caught having Sex in jin and yoongi's bedroom.

No jin and yoongi were not dating, so no question of jin cheating on yoongi with jungkook. Infact jin and jungkook were the one in a relationship. Pretty strange because outside of their room and secret meets like this they maintained a relationship of elder "brother" and younger "brother". No one ever imagined that they can be something more that a duo of fighting and teasing elder and younger.

Jungkook slowly traced his hands down behind jin's naked back, trying to get in contact with jin as much as possible. It's been a long time. While jin held to jungkook digging his blunt round nails in his back. Too busy with pleasure to think about anything else. He felt jungkook inside him and it made him feel loved and safe. As if this is all he had ever wanted. He hid his face in jungkook's neck taking in his deep warm scent in. He felt jungkook's hands trace down his back, too fogged up to even think anything else he let him touch him. Anyway he liked. Because tonight he was the one who lost to jungkook. He was red and hot already.

"Jungkook....." he mumbled, "am here...." jungkook said gently kissing jin's neck tracing his hand up and down his back. He felt something, like a thin bandage at the upper left corner of his shoulder. Curiose he put his hand near the strange thing. It was paper thin, his mind told him he knew but his heart can not recognize what it was. He slowly slid his fingers on top of it. It was something, he gently pressed it.

"Ahh jungkook, stop" Jin yelped. Catching jungkook off guard as he quickly got out of jin, seeing few tears roll down his face. Did he hurt jin? "Am so sorry....." jungkook said as he quickly wiped those tears away. "What? Why did you got out.......I was abou-" "I hurted you, am so sorry, I didn't meant to. Does it hurt?" Jungkook said frantically getting up. "What? No you didn't hurt me...Shh calm down, you didn't do anything wrong." Jin said cupping his face. "But but, you cried so I must have hurted you, am so sorry...I didn't mean to, are you ok? " Jungkook asked as he held jin's shoulders in his hands. "No you didn't hurted me am alright." Jin said reassuring. "Then why did you cried?" He asked. "I didn't meant you to stop, it was that my back." Jin stopped mid sentence.

"Your back? Is something wrong with your back? " Jungkook asked concerned. "No nothing is wrong..." Jin said his ears flashing red. "You can't lie, show me your back...something is wrong!" Jungkook said pulling jin towards him. "No jungkook no kookie!" Jin whined. As jungkook kept pulling him towards himself. "Shh....you can not whine out loud or else they will catch you and me naked. Asking questions." Jungkook reminded as jin struggled to free himself from the strong yet gentle hold of his lover. Jin tried to get out but jungkook had already pulled him closer to him hugging him. He looked around the back rubbing a soft hand trying to find the cause of the pain.

"Does it hurts somewhere?" Jungkook asked while he continued doing his check up. "No jungkook it doesn't it was a mis-ahh..." Jin moaned out in pain burying his head in jungkook's neck. It was a really bad idea. Because it was so painful. It was the same place where jungkook kept his hand previously earing him a stop, thin paper like bandage covering a small part of the back of his shoulder. Skin around it red and sensitive. Frowning he looked at it cressing it with his soft palms, which caused Jin to hiss out in pain and hold jungkook's waist tightly. "You got a tattoo!" He finally said. Jin sighed defeated.

"I did." Jin said. "Why didn't you told me!" Jungkook asked excitedly. "It was because I wanted to tell you once it healed." Jin said. "Aww...did it hurt while getting it?" Jungkook asked looking in his eyes. "Kind of..." Jin said blushing. "You really got a tattoo? You know it will hurt right?" Jungkook said. Softly cressing his love's shoulder. "It hurted a lot didn't it?" Jungkook said as he looked at jin. Jin didn't had great pain tolerance. He would wince in pain if he stubbed his toe. And he will cry if he gets hurt to the point it needs to be treated. So it's pretty natural it must have hurt jin a lot to get a tattoo.

"Why you got it babe? You are perfect" jungkook mumbled. "You don't like it?" Jin said his voice dropping a bit. "No no...its so beautiful" jungkook said. "I...I...I knew it wasn't the greatest idea nor was it original but, I got it for you" Jin said holding on jungkook. "You got it for me?" Jungkook asked looking in jin's eyes. Jin nodded. "Just for me?" Jungkook asked his eyes glistening with water.

Jin nodded sincerely. "I got it for you. Just for you. Because you mean a world to me kookie. My everything. And I wanted you to know that. Just you" Jin said looking in jungkook's eyes. Jungkook hugged jin tight, "Jin you needn't had to go through the pain. You don't have to say you love me, you dont need to love you dont need to care for me babe, the fact you let me adore you, the fact you let me have yourself is enough for me jin. You don't need to tell the world you love me. Am not worth it" jungkook said. Connecting his forehead with jin's.

"You are way worth than you think, you are way more worthier than me, that this world than this universe you are the most worth holding man i know. I would give away my life, my body, myself, my respect, my home, my hope, my everything to just be able to love you. Jungkook I love you a lot.

Please let me be yours. Please. Jungkook I want the world to know that you belong to me and i belong to you. And even if we have to spend our time in these secret sessions. In this dreadful manner, i am glad to spend this time with you jungkook. Just don't ever leave me. Please, I love you. So so much I can not even put them in my words, but just know my body, my love, my self. All is yours. Whenever you need me I will give myself away to you. I love you." Jin said kissing jungkook on his lips.

"I love you too baby. So so much....I love you" jungkook said back as few tears slipped pass his eyes. Falling on Jin's sweaty and wet chest. As jin kept holding him kissing him. Till they have to pull each other apart as others will be up soon enough.

An:-pt2? Or no pt2?