fairytale (au)

An:- me is terribly missing my jinnie....someone steal my jinnie from the bootcamp- sigh......

Trope:- fluff
Ship??:- rapline with jin???

------------------------------------------------------------

"Like who the fuck this mark thinks he is huh? Some kinda hero? Like let him step up on that stage and I'll show him his place!" "Calm down hyung calm down.. don't get your blood pressure high" "Yes hyung we know you will win the battle against Mark..." "Yah namjoon ah don't speak of winning when you lost the battle against him"

Namjoon flushed deep, "hyungie.....he...you know right...he...he said mean things about monie...." namjoon mumbled. "So if I say your dog is a loser you gonna just stay calm?" Yoongi said. "Hyuuung....hobi hyung tell himmmm" Namjoon whined. "Yah yoongi hyung stop troubling namjoon it's not his fault you know our namjoon is a softie right?" Hoseok said. "Yah so softie he shuts up and feels bad for when his dog is called out but when I was called out by him he just shrugged his shoulder!" Yoongi said.

"That's to him honestly" hoseok said sighing. "Anyways hyung! I...how about we calm down let's...let's wash our....our selves like damn I have heard expensive hotels have soo many things in their rooms-" namjoon mumbled fidgeting to open the door.

"I don't want to!" Yoongi announced hands crossed across his chest. Meanwhile hoseok tried to calm yoongi down. "Hyung calm down we know you will make mark apologize to you tonight calm down..." Hoseok said trying to calm him down.  "Yah Yoongi hyung look you sweated so much let's wash our face with some cool water..." Namjoon said guiding him in the washroom as hoseok followed them behind as well.

Yoongi kept mumbling things under his breath but did quited down when they reached the washroom. "Damn these expensive hotels do got the best washrooms" Hoseok commented seeing the wide and huge shower in a corner and a bathtub in another. "What is this room? The executive or something?" Yoongi said, "Umm I don't know hyung it's just the regular one I think...the deluxe and executive are even more expensive..." namjoon said.

"Damn" Hoseok said looking around with wide eyes, "yeah yeah whatever" yoongi said walking towards the huge sink and the huge mirror. Namjoon and Hoseok following behind, "now how do you turn this thing on..." yoongi wondered looking at the weired shaped tap. "Ahh I think you just need to push it down-" Hoseok said trying to help him open the tap.

Meanwhile Namjoon stood there looking over at the various things which decorated the walls, including a soap dispenser which look expensive with its gold coating and delicate work on the body of the structure, delicate flowers and veins probably hand painted with ancient yet pretty looking pink colour.

To think of it closely no one will design a soap dispenser so delicately. There was a handle in same gold hue
as the entire body delicately engraved in pink glistening flowers.

It looked too tempting to be pulled for some weired reason, almost as if an intrusive thought....should he? It was getting more and more tempting the more he kept looking. Well fuck it. What could possibly even happen if he pulled the bar right? So he did pulled the bar and blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Namjoon...Namjoon?" Yoongis voice echoed in his ears. "Damn" he groaned opening his eyes, "ya good buddy?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok stood there worried, "yeah I mean shit what happened?" Namjoon asked trying to get up. "You litreally just blacked out" Hoseok said. "Ohh..." namjoon said. "What happened to you? We were just figuring out how to turn this damn tap on and you just..."

"Fell on the ground?" "Yeah I mean you fell so suddenly like goodness you sure your nose and bones alright?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah I mean an fine and all so-" "can we now talk about the deal?" "Yeah sure we can talk- wait. We are just 3 here right?" Yoongi said realizing the voice not belonging to either of them.