Teachers(2seok)au

An:-hobi is a bit older than  seokjin in this oneshot

"I think Mr.Kim and Mr.Jung are dating" said jimin leaning against the window. "Huh...what makes you think that?" Taehyung asked as he took a bite of his sandwich. "Dont you see both of them fit together perfectly." Jimin said. "I dont see what you see though chim. I dont think they are anything close if not similar to each other" taehyung said.

"Like?" "Like look at Mr. Kim, he is so sofesticated. Does not raise his voice one bit, is always polite, ok yeah sometimes he does get a little mad over the fact we messed up his assignments but then he is really kind." Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders. "So you mean to say Mr. Jung hoseok ain't a good teacher?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

"No...he is not a 'not good teacher' he is excellent literature teacher but...." "but?" "But he is so strict! Kim taehyung dont do that. Look at your handwriting Mr.taehyung, taehyung how can you be so careless. Taehyung this taehyung that...sometimes I think what did I do to upset him so much over me" Taehyung said sighing. Jimin chuckled knowing the enemity between his literature teacher and his best friend. Sort of like how their biology teacher had with the other teacher.

Kim seokjin 29, a high school teacher, taught science. Jung hoseok 31, again a high school teacher, taught Korean literature and Grammer.

Both were far ends of the world, yet so close to each other. Seokjin was a bit on the cowardly side but gathered courage and confidence eventually. So was hoseok, but many times he didn't had the courage. Seokjin was almost always on that side where he was a living sunshine and rare were the occasion when anyone who knew him saw him serious for more than 10 seconds as he himself quoted he was "allergic to seriousness"

Hoseok too was a living sunshine with his bright personality but if he wanted to get serious he'd scare the living daylights out of anyone. And these two harmonized yet disconnected from each other person's always fought with each other. Simplest things ticked both of their egos off. It was about 7 years ago when their bickering started.

It was seokjin's first ever day at the school as a teacher, and was he nervous, more than that he was running late, and after graduating from school this was first time he ever stepped In one.

And was confused in his path. Walking no rather running his way to the class he was unable to find, he bumped into someone. That someone fell on the ground and seokjin immediately cursed a bit and went on a long repetitive mantra of sorry sorry sorry. The damage was more than just a small bump, the person was covered in brown liquid which when touched felt warm.

"Oh am so sorry..i certainly was not looking where I was going an-"  "isn't it evident that you were certainly not looking where you were headed. Look what you did! Spilled all of my fresh coffee on my shirt!" The man sputtered  out a pissed off expression on his face. "I am so sorry..Mr...Mr..." seokjin quizzically muttered,

"Mr. Jung Hoseok. Literature faculty. And I am pretty sure students are strictly not allowed wearing those...those..." he pointed out towards seokjin's clothes, no they were not something out of a runway bizarre fashion, it was a simple tee with a jacket round and.....

"I know Mr.Jung these...these are not allowed in the school....but the fact remains, I am a teacher." Seokjin said a bit flustered.  "Oh you must be the new science teacher then. Mr?" Hoseok asked raising an eyebrow.

"Seokjin! Kim seokjin! You don't need to add Mr. Ahead of my name it's fine with me" seokjin said smiling wide. "Well I will appreciate if you keep the honorific with my name" hoseok mumbled and walked back to his own  work. That time seokjin was left dazed out and baffled at the same time by a man he just met.