Fishing(Yoonjin)

"I hate fishing!" Yoongi exclaimed throwing the fishing rod he had in his hands on the ground stomping his feet and getting red. Namjoon sighed, So fishing was absolutely a worst idea to bond with him. "You know hyung, you are right. How about we go to the underground rapping competition? I have heard some new kids have stepped in the field....we can see them." Namjoon suggested. 

"Of course we should have gone there before. Fishing is just so fussy! Waking up early, Like 4 in the morning! book an expensive ass boat! Buy out all the fishing equipments! Buy those nasty disgusting wriggling worms TO TOUCH THOSE WORMS! Stay awake till late in evening for what? FISHES! THE SAME FISH YOU CAN BUY FROM MARKET! LIKE FISHERMEN EXISTS FOR A REASON!" Yoong was red and out of breath with his long rant about why he hates fishing.

"hyung calm down...deep breaths hyung deep breaths. Breath in...breath out" Namjoon guided yoongi seeing him all red and pale. Boy if he knew Yoongi hated fishing so very much he would have never taken him for the same. Well techniqaully even namjoon himself was not a big fan of fishing, but he did't really hated it unlike yoongi. Sure he was bad at it, and just did it for fun. But yoongi HATE hated it was a new thing for namjoon. He never knew yoongi will be so upset, one thing is for sure namjoon will never dare ask yoongi over fishing ever again.

[6 years later]

Seokjin was bored. No he wasn't necessarily lonely, nah he had his members round messing up here and there but then he was bored. The kind of bored where even though he had ton of shit to do but he wanted to do something fun. Like hobby and stuff. He groaned out. "what is the matter?"jimin asked. 

"Jiminie......." he said turning round on his bed messing his sheets all the way round. Jimin chuckled, sometimes Jin was a total kid and all of them loved it when Seokjin was this extra cuddly and small. "hyung...tell jiminie what is wrong?" jimin said cuddling up to jin. "am bored." he confessed. Jimin sighed, one thing which always messed up their hyung was boredom to which he was quite prone to. 

He got bored easily if he was not working and among his limited hobbies from snowboarding, tennis and cooking and reading were sometimes not enough to keep him busy when he was free. Well those were the hobbies bangtan knew of. Since they will always find  a bookcase full of big books which sometimes even they didn't understood.

 Intellectual level kind of books, since seokjin stepped in their lives their fridge was never empty and their stomachs were always filled up with good food which Jin made. He was a champion in snowboarding, and hoseok was the biggest witness of it. When they went to winter sport camp for a week Seokjin impressed Hoseok with his snow boarding skills. Tennis again a champion.

But then sometimes he did not felt like reading, did not felt like cooking and was too far away from snowboarding season. And during such times the blues of boredom engulfed him whole. And at such time he just felt like melting in a puddle of goo in the embrace of his members. Like now.

But then he also felt miserable for being so clingy to the members when they all are clearly busy. Like right now, Jimin is supposed to go with namjoon on a lunch date and Taehyung and Jungkook are busy with work and Hoseok was busy in his studio doing producer stuff. And right now he felt miserable for that. 

"Aww hyung cheer up! There are so many many things you can do right now!" Jimin said. "like?" Seokjin asked. "like you can read books!" jimin said, to which jin say,"I have read all the books even books in namjoon's shelf i have read them all."

 "um reread?" "I have re read alllll the book to the point now i even remember what did the character said on which page." Jin said. "oh......Cook something you haven't cooked in a long while!" Jimin suggested. "I could have done that but i am not hungry.............. " seokjin said. and of course it was summer so snowboarding a big nope.