Roses and sweets(jinmin)

An:-i had an angst idea but the past 3 chapters were angst.....sooo.....here is a cute one, jin is a little,
And his "dad/appa" depends upon the age he regressed into.
1year to few months namjoon(dada)
2-3years yoongi(dad)
4-5 years jimin(appa)/hoseok(daddy)/jungkook(da)
5-7 year old hoseok/taehyung (dad)
(I hope ya don't get confused TT)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin hummed as he walked around the house, a large fluffy dog plush in his hands. It was dirty, like really dirty. It was muddy and dusty and it stinked a lot. And this made jimin come to a conclusion that he needs to wash this muddy stinky toy right now. Best decision ever. He was about to wash it by hands but he was lazy. So washing machine it is.

He got to the laundry room, stuffing the large plush in the washer, he read the small tag on the stuffie Jinnie it read. Jimin smiled, it was his Jinnie's plush. Usually little Jin is a very neat and clean little, taking care of his toys keeping himself and his plushies and toys clean. Guess it was a characteristics feature of adult and little jin, to be clean and neat, but this plush was an exception, it was jinnie's favorite but it got "lost" for few months and was forgotten in the dusty storage room.

And when they finally found it, jin was so happy he didn't even cared to wash it, which was concerning for all of his caretakers, and finally jimin was able to separate the long lost and found rose from jin when he was asleep,  for a "bath time". He set the time closing the lid, Walking out. He walked in his room, a bundle full of blankets covered up a small "goof ball"  as the air conditioner was set to the lowest temperature. Jimin frowned a little, he saw hoseok sitting on his side of bed working on the laptop. "Hobi! Turn the ac off jin must be feeling cold." Jimin said. "Its not me who turned it on, jin said to keep it on..." hoseok said defending himself.

Jimin huffed defeated. He was stubborn as an adult and as a little too. He picked the remote up and switched it off. It didn't took more than a minute for them to hear a childish whine from beneath the blankets, "daddy...jinnie sweppy no turn ac off" jimin heard. "The ac won't be turned on, its litreally afternoon and you are still asleep!" Jimin said. "But...jinnie don't got nothing to do..." Jin said pulling his covers off of him. "But it doesn't means you just sleep the whole day!" Jimin exclaimed. "Ahh...Noo jinnie feeling lazy" Jin said. Jimin sighed. "In his defense when jinnie was jin yesterday you lazed around in his room the whole day and he didn't complained." Hoseok said. "See big jin nice...now appa need to be nice to jinnie" Jin mumbled.

Jimin sighed. "Ok yes, I would have let you laze around........but, I was lonely.....and that made appa very sad..." jimin said pouting and making his sad face. Jinnie pouted too "appa no no sad...jinnie no gonna sweep...jinnie gonna be wakie..." Jin said reaching out to jimin. Jimin smiled as he hugged jin sitting on the bed. He gotta admit the soft blankets and the fluffy bed made him laze too, but he needs to get jin  up. "Now, get up wash yourself and have your lunch..." jimin said cressing his hair. "But...but...jinnie, no brekky?" Jin said. "Oh sweetheart we eat breakfast when we wake up in the morning." Jimin said. "But it is morning...." Jin mumbled. "No it's afternoon, it's lunch time!" Jimin said cheerfully.

"Ahhh noooo...I wanna have cereal!" Jin whined out loud. "Jin." Hoseok said in his authoritative tone. "Ahh no one speak with jinnie, Jinnie is fussy" Jin said pulling the covers up again. Jimin sighed. "Fine sweetheart.....its good that you told us you were feeling fussy, how about daddy and appa go out and you calm yourself, and when you are feeling better you can come out and have your lunch?" Jimin said threading his fingers through jin's hair. Jin nodded. Jimin smiled. "Come on hobi hyung let's get out" jimin said as hoseok got up walking out with jimin.