daylight (pt3 of late night)

An:-mentions of depression, selfh*rm, e*ting d*sorder, anx*ty

Somehow jin was lulled out back to sleep, mayhap because of the comfort he got from others. Hoseok slowly laid him down making sure he did not woke up. Yoongi helped pulling the covers, "Wait......hyung..... let us remove his jacket....." namjoon said. "Why?" Yoongi asked. "Possibly because of selfharm..." taehyung said. Yoongi nodded his head, as he slowly removed the jacket. Making sure he did not woke up. His hand was covered in deep wounds. Scratches and cuts. Jimin had tears in his eyes as jungkook tried to calm him down. "What do we do?" Hoseok asked. "Lets first clean the wounds up...." namjoon said folding his arms.

Hoseok nodded as he did what was told. While the others went out. Namjoon seating on the couch deep in thoughts as yoongi sat beside him. Unaware what to do. They have been friends for over 11 years. Even before anyone else came. They never thought that someone else will come in between their friendship. Ever. But then who were they to know that 5 of them would come and change their lives forever. 5 people who will mean world to both of them. 5 people without whom these 2 can not imagine their lives. Namjoon took a deep sigh. "What happened? " yoongi asked. "What do we do?... we are not therapist to know such stuff......we know the signs.....he is suicidal in nature....selfharm....what can we do?" Namjoon asked. "Probably take him to a therapist." Yoongi said.

"True. But. He also refuses for help! He doesn't want help. That is the downside..." namjoon said crossing his arms again. "But why?" He said closing his eyes. "Maybe... we should get that reason." Yoongi said. "Agreed" namjoon said. "Hyung... I just can not belive he was trying to leave us! Just like this.... and... he...he thinks that we can live without him! He really thinks that! Like here I am who can not live without him even for an hour!" Namjoon said sighing. "I get you. You can not live without him for an hour, i can't live without him even for 30 minutes." Yoongi said. "You can't live without him 30 minutes...well I can't live without him even 15 minutes." Hoseok said Coming out of the room. "15...I can not live without him for 10 minutes." Jimin said. "10? I can't live without him for 5 minutes." Taehyung said. "I just can't live without him even a moment away from him....." jungkook said.

"In short we can not live without him. We need him. We all do. We just. Don't know. I don't know.... was it me?" Namjoon said. "Or was it me?" Yoongi trailed off. "Could be me...." hoseok said. "Or me...I.. don't know...." jungkook sighed as he said. They all sat there. Not knowing what to do.

Jin woke up. To his jacket gone and his arm uncovered. He panicked trying to find his jacket only to notice his wounds all treated with medication and bandages. So they know. He panicked because now they will hate him even more. They will find him disgusting and disappointing even more. He panicked. As he got up. Got up from the bed walked in the bathroom. Roaming around, he finally took out the blade he hid from all. How will he do it? When one his arm is in a cast? He panicked more. He can not do it. He started to sweat.

His mouth went dry. His brain went on an overdrive with thought from all the events which had happened. Everyone hated him including himself. Because he was disgusting. Disappointing and a burden. His breaths started to hitch as he went out of breath. He started to look everywhere. For anything which can harm him. A bottle of toilet cleaner. Poisonous for humans. He took it in his hands. What if.....what if he did what he initially planned to do? They will be free from him. He will be free from himself.

He slid down on the floor his back glued to the wall. He sat and thought. For first time ever. He thought over it. Should he do it? His grip over the bottle losses as it slid down beside him. He sat his knees close to his chest. Sat and listened. Carefully. He heard their conversation. They....cared for him.....why? He was not worth of the love and care and support. No he never was. He cries as he heard how they can not live without him. He cried a little harder when they started to blame themselves. He wiped his tears. Maybe.....he should seek for help. He got up slowly. Carefully kept the bottle back. Flushed off the blade. As he got out of the bathroom wiping his tears.

He walked out in living room. "Hyung you are up!" Jimin said as he hugged him tight. Maybe he can try.

(3 weeks later)
They just had their lunch. Going off to their respective work. Jin stood up. To go to bathroom. Like he had been doing for over a few months now. Someone pulled his hand. It was out of the cast now. In a smaller compact support band for few more week. "Hoseok?" Jin asked quizzed out from his behavior. "Hyung....not now...go to bathroom after an hour or two." Hoseok said pulling him in gently. "Bu." Jin tried to make an excuse. "No... no no... let's cuddle on the couch..." he said. He pulled jin on the couch holding him close. Slowly rocking him to sleep. It will be best that way. Because he will be asleep.

They did went to a therapist for jin. He diagnosed him with anxiety, clinical depression and eating disorder. Though he was prescribed medication, he also advised to keep a knee eye on jin. For food. And for self harm. And it became bangtan's duty to make him eat everything. To making sure he doesn't throws the food out. Like he had been doing. After every meal they tried to keep him away from bathroom. Make him stay away from harmful things. By either simply keeping him busy with something, or making him sleep. Or talking with him.
By now it seemed like jin was getting better. He did talked with them, more that before. Did ate....most of the times not willingly. But because he was pursue in eating by either of the maknea. Slept better than before. Because yoongi kept an eye. The boys forced him to wear shorter sleeves in order to keep a check on him. Went along with him wherever he went...(even shower)

Ofcourse it annoyed jin a lot. The following part did most of the times. Like he just wanted to have a peacefull bath but then yoongi or jimin had to come in and join him. But jin never said no. Because he loves them. Plus jin loves how cute yoongi looks with the sope around his hair.Like a cotton candy. Or how adorable namjoon looks when he tries to explain him about different plants when he follows Jin out to garden and stuff. Or how happy taehyung gets when they both go to his friends house. How excited his jungkook gets when jin took him to his brother's house. Or how hoseok always cared.

He was also getting better with his thoughts. Over the time. He was getting better with expressing his emotions. And the boys loved that. The only problem? He just never liked eating. Before the incidence he did ate to show the boys that he is fine. But after they discovered it, they made sure he never throws up. Which caused jin the major amount of anxiety from. But the boys always came up with something which will help him out.

Hoseok felt warm steady breaths on his neck, he looked down to see jin asleep. He smiled. He is just thankful that they got to know or else he can not imagine him not being here. Hoseok held him tighter. The warm steady breaths calmned him a bit. Jin's breaths. He was alive. Sure he still has a long way to recover. But he was. And hoseok will make sure he gets well. For himself. For bangtan. For jin. He smiled a bit as he kissed the top of jin's head. Proud of how far he have came in just a few weeks time.