Trust fund baby pt3

An:- it's a medical-related au. So there will be medical-related gore. I'll put a tw at such part.

MOST IMPORTANT: FACTS/ INFOS/ PROCEDURE MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE BASED ON INFORMATION GIVE BY THE INTERNET OR MYSELF. I AM NOT A DOCTOR NOR IS THE INTERNET. HENCE THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACTS. ALWAYS CONSULT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL SUCH AS DOCTOR/NURSE/ ETC FOR ANY HEALTH RELATED ISSUES/QUESTIONS.
------------------------------------------------------------

(10 years ago)

"Hyungie...Jin hyung!" Jin looked up, "I "I Am hungryyyy" it was yoongi. "Make your own food," Jin said, looking down once again. "Make your own food, yoongi chi," Jin replied softly, turning the pages of some kind of brochures.

"Ahh hyungie, please..." yoongi whined, "yoongi ah..." jin said, "Please please please hyungie, " yoongi begged, Jin sighed, "Fine...what do you wanna eat?" Jin asked, getting up, "ummmmm pasta..." yoongi said, "yoongi ah my mom didn't gave me pasta...she gave us vegetable and all" Jin said, "oh...Umm...I don't know then hyung...make something you want to feed me" yoongi said smiling wide. Jin sighed but smiled back, getting out in the living room.

"Be careful..." he turned. It was Hoseok and Namjoon supporting jungkook to his room. "What did the doctor say?" Seokjin asked, worrying about the youngest. "He said Kook got the flu... it's bad.. he said they are early signs of pneumonia..." Namjoon said. "Oh my koo," Jin mumbled, trying to get close, "no no hyung stay away from him. You will get sick too!" Namjoon warned, knowing the eldest and youngest were easiest to fall ill.

"Namjoon ah am big not -" "hyungie, no..." hoseok said, holding jungkook, "Kook won't like it if his jin hyung falls sick too... Don't worry, it will be alright." Hoseok said. Jin sighed but nodded. Their recording dates were near, jins part was still left to be recorded. Namjoon didn't want the album to get delayed any further, and Hoseok got him.

Seokjin went his way to the kitchen to make food for Yoongi. Making what yoongi likes was easy for his food likings were limited, but yoongi could cook more than his likings. He put the tunas in the microwave to warm them up while cutting down the vegetables.

Sighing, he was confused. Of many things lately, I mean he turned 20 last week, graduated from school last year, got in a band despite having 3 months of training in what? Basic applied science. And apparently, soon enough, they'll debut. The album is almost done recording nothing to worry about. The choreography is practiced and revised. The only thing left is mv to be filmed and well ofcourse his part of the song to be recorded.

No, that wasn't confusing to him (although to some people he knows it's very confusing). The most confusing part for him was this, what do he want to major in?

Looking at the circumstances, he should select music, right? I mean, that's about the right thing to do. But his father is a CEO, although no one in his family ever pushed him onto anything but his brother majoring in a field that has nothing to do with being a CEO it put him under unspoken expectations that he felt. But business and commerce didn't amuse him quite enough to major in.

To think of it there were many major streams he could choose from, And weirdly enough, he was weak in it, weak in choosing from an array of things- but that didn't bother him nor stop him from trying to choose one of them. He will perhaps major in something music related. Yeah. But that was the deal. Should he really really do it even? To go to college, and getting a degree, was something he always dreamed of. He wanted to prove to his family that he was worth their love and affection despite having no need to actually do that.

He still wants to prove it. To himself, to his family...to...these new people who stepped into his life out of the blue but seemed like someone he'd never want to depart away from. He was confused. He just can't literally pick up a degree and just go with it