Tame them up pt2

An:-
Trope:- fluff, slight angst (maybe)

It's an Omegaverse!

Jin is omega rest all are alphas
------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed and cuddled over yoongi who was on the couch laying down. "Go away" yoongi blatantly mumbled snuggling closer to the couch cushion. "I know you love it~" taehyung said in a sing song voice holding yoongi closer.

"Uno!" Jungkook exclaimed palming at a card while jimin just groaned at his defeat. In a distance Seokjin typed away at his computer trying to complete his assignment. While Hoseok was in kitchen cooking breakfast.

Namjoon stepped out of his room rubbing his eyes, only to find yoongi on his stomach laying on the couch while taehyung on top of him snuggled well, while jimin and jungkook were by the coffee table with their card. He turned to look around, to find jin typing away furiously. What must he be doing early morning on his computer?

He walked in the kitchen to find hoseok cutting apples. "Morning Namjoon ah!"He said looking at namjoon. In reply he just hummed, "namjoon" he looked up to be met by hoseoks concerned look, "is something wrong? You have been acting weired since yesterday" he said. Oh yeah. "Nah nothing wrong I was just...you know" Namjoon mumbled, "well what ever I know you know well that if there is something you can't share with anyone of us you know there is always me" hoseok said.

Maybe he should tell hoseok. After all he tells him everything..."well hyu-" "Hoseok I can't find my bag!" Seokjin stressed out searching around. "Wasn't it in the living room?" Hoseok said, "it was maybe someone took it in I can't find it!" Seokjin said, "oh my god hyung you are a kid" Hoseok shook his head guiding jin out, helping him find his bag.

Namjoon sighed standing there unsure of what else should he do. Seokjin was going to tame them sooner or later and Namjoon had no choice or wasn't sure what was the reason for it? He can't not figure out and didn't wanted it to happen either. "Thankyou Seok ahhh" namjoon heard as the door clicked shut. Soon enough Hoseok stepped in.

"Aish jin hyung is sometimes a pre- schooler and sometimes an old wise philosopher and there is no in between." He concluded, Should he tell Hoseok?

"You were saying something?" Hoseok asked looking at namjoon, maybe he should it will affect not just him. But all of them equally. "Well..it's...something related to...Jin hyung....." he said. "Oh jin hyung?" He asked, "yeah...." Namjoon said. "What about him?" Namjoon turned, it was Jimin.

"Umm...." should he tell the youngers? "Namjoon" hoseok called out. Namjoon snapped off of his thoughts. Maybe he should tell them all after all...it won't just affect him alone if it's true...and they all should be knowing of it.

"Well..." Namjoon said getting out stepping in the living room. Hoseok and Jimin following him behind, "what's the matter?" Jungkook asked who was arranging the deck of cards in a stack. Taehyung who was on top of yoongi got up confused, "is something wrong?" He asked getting up.

"Well...." Namjoon said, "oh come on quit this suspenseful wait! I can't take it much!" Hoseok said. "Neither me!" Jimin chimed. "Well the thing is...." Namjoon said getting smaller in his frame size. Shrinking his shoulders and sitting down, Hoseok frowned getting worried.

"Namjoon ah tell" Hoseok said, "hyung..hyung went to meet his friends yesterday right?" Namjoon said, "he did that...that ji-yeol and that Jeogin or something like that" Jimin mumbled. "Yes yes them!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Pabo keep it low!" Taehyung said giving a flick of his finger on makneas forehead, "yoongi hyung is sleeping" he said pointing towards yoongi who's back faced them.