Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

"It's been awhile hasn't It? Nothing has happened and yet there was a promise the adventure continued, yes?" a strange voice spoke looking at the book displayed on the table. Fabric dull and withered as draped cloth hung low tattered at the sleeves. "Why has their pause in the rift, what has happened over the course of the time, has this continued?" the voice questioned as the other closed the book looking at the face displayed on it.

"It has continued without warning, those that read lower would see it, but others still stuck with unanswered questions my thirst for more" the eldest spoke placing the book onto a shelf, "We stand here closing this book as final send off as this would be the last of it. As a New opens up and writes away in the blank pages of memories." the Eldest said, taking a new book from the shelf and opening it on the first page. "A New Dawn has begun as this adventure has yet to end, you see. Another book with a hand displaying an eye of a bright green with blue aetheren glow is what we seek as the journey still continues to this day to those seeking more."

"It has continued, I never knew, I thought it ended but it's still going?" the voice spoke standing over the table and looking down upon the book feeling the fresh yet old pages of it watching the words form on it. "They still thrive to this day in a new journey, new things to experience right?"

"Yes, new things, new faces, new voices, new dangers, this tale has yet to end my dear listener. These people and entities still roam, speak, and breathe to this day and we had to open a new to find it" the elder spoke backing from the table. "They await you in this new world for you to read and see, with all new faces and voices to delight you. A new series had begun and we had yet to find it, but now we will and we continue to watch this series grow with us. So join me listener and we shall read the tale of. . .

Paralyzed: Dimensional War

See You There