Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality

Eye to eye, watching and waiting, fear would only take over those who were weak enough to let it take control. George just watched, he would only stare up at the monster before him and the others as its smiling soulless expression would pierce their eyes with terror. The latchers seemed to move and sway, mostly lowering their heads as they looked at the monster, but they became alert as the ground began to shake around causing old chunks of the castle to jump around. The pit began to glow as the beast opened its wings revealing the galaxies and souls of the weak within them, the souls would scream out in pain, it reminded the group of the soul sand valleys they once traversed just to escape the nether. The entity would stand there with a powerful intimidating stance as its broad shoulders were covered with sharp jagged spikes similar to Skeppy's crystallized arms, the entity held the features of the dragon, wither, leviathan, and even the legend. This was an entity of mass destruction.

"リ𝙹 ᒲ𝙹∷ᒷ ∷⚍リリ╎リ⊣, ⎓ᔑᓵᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ℸ ̣ ∷⚍ℸ ̣ ⍑, ⎓ᔑᓵᒷ ||𝙹⚍∷ リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ᒲᔑ∷ᒷᓭ, ⎓ᔑᓵᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリℸ ̣ ╎ℸ ̣ ||, ⎓ᔑᓵᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⊣𝙹↸, ⎓ᔑᓵᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⊣ᔑ╎ᔑ ||𝙹⚍ ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ" voices would hiss and whisper into the air as the green flames began to grow higher as the green glow reflected of the black as night scales the entity's hand. Eyes would open on the back of these scaly hands as the silver claws were sharp and wet with blood of a legend. The voices would chant and whisper many things as the floor began to turn to flesh and muscle growing with eyes and mouths to follow it as the crew tried to get away only to be grabbed and trapped in place as the chaos unfolded around them.

"Dream! Please, it's us! your friends!" George called out hoping to at least get a response, hoping his friend wasn't lost to the madness and corruption. George yelled out as veins wrapped around his legs holding him in place as the muscle continued to grow and cover the floors as mouths and eyes began to open on the flesh. "Paralysis!....Just Someone!" George yelled looking up at the entity, seeing it contort and tilt its head to the sight with bright glowing eyes as the nether star in its chest flashed with power, "Dream snapped out of it! Please....god....please....this is.. It's just a nightmare...it's only a nightmare, please just be a nightmare." George stopped as he remembered the visions and nightmares he had. A room made of flesh, eyes, and mouths that would move and sway looking for something to latch onto and drag across the floor, George looked up remember this exact entity in his nightmares, wings tattered and torn with battles as a souls of the lost where caged inside of it, George remembered this twisted form, this twisted form of Dream took on in his nightmares.

"Dream, snap out of it, Its us, all of your friends" Sapnap called to Dream hoping he would just listen but that evil look in his slit like eyes did not go away as a dragon like tail dragged across the muscle covered floors as tendrils of flesh would thrash and sway as the echoing roars came from the pit behind Dream as the pit began to break open even more with a bright green glow striking the walls and room behind Dream as the flesh continued to move trying to grab at the others in the crew. Mitosis hissed and hopped back from the snatching floors followed by Vermilion as they looked towards Dream knowing he was completely under Paralysis' control once more, Whole once again.

"This power....This feeling....This wholeness to me~" Dream would speak but voice would echo with many to follow it as Dream started to laugh as it echoed and hissed like an unholy being originating from darkness "I feel so alive~" Dream added as he and this something would just laugh as Dream glared down at the other before taking flight and hovering in the air as his wings were covered with black void like scales that would just shimmer in the green flames that consumed the area whole with the crew trapped within the middle of it. The stars, galaxies, and souls would sway and move with a hypnotic trance as Dream's wings would stay open to show his newly found power as his bladed tail would sway and move within the heated air looking ahead to decapitate free from a body. The power seethed and pulsed through the man's body as his fingers would bend as his claws still dripped with the delicious blood as the green eyes glowed brightly as they narrowed in on the crew as green embers came from Dream's jaws as the embers and flames were filled with this alluring power.