Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals

. . .

Skeppy starred as he watched the two murderous lovebirds work. Paralysis hung up dead animals while Dream cut and skinned humans making human steak out of them. Skeppy trembled as the two worked as if this was normal, normal to kill and skin a human as if they were cattle. "What the fuck is going on, who are these people, what did you do to them." Skeppy said as he took a step back away from the two killers.

"Who do you think they are, Dinner I suppose if you're willing to eat tonight" Dream said looking up at Skeppy as blood covered his mouth as if he's been snacking on some of the flesh, "well they are cultist...may as well consume there flesh since they are weaklings." Dream added as he picked up a bloody rag cleaning off his knife.

"And Blood we can drink blood like wine~ just join us Skeppy~" Paralysis said, cutting the head off of a cultist as the blood began to drip into the bucket below. Paralysis looked at the head seeing the horrid face on it, seeing the terror within the dead cultist's eyes. Paralysis hummed in delight before hearing a thud as Skeppy had passed out again, "aw, I'm a little disappointed Clay~ I was hoping he would stay up a little longer, he's going to have to get used to it soon~" Paralysis said placing the head on the table.

"Eh don't worry about it Pary, I mean A6d got used to it within just a few days. Everyone will eventually fall down the path, unless it's just gonna be a select few, more blood for us." Dream said as the blood on his hands turned into an orb that dropped onto the table.

"True, A6d did adapt to this new life quite well, but I'm unsure how the others will adapt to this new latcher filled life~ hmm~ I don't mind though, more blood for us~" Paralysis chirped with delight as his ears perked up.

~~~~~~

Skeppy groaned as he pushed himself away from the void floors as he got up. His heart felt pained as he stood up looking towards something in the distance, "M-Mitosis?" Skeppy said as he stubbled forwards, "Mite? Mite! Mite speak to me!" Skeppy yelled as he rushed over to the body that laid limp on the ground.

Skeppy stopped and dropped to his knees rolling the latcher over searching for a pulse unless this latcher was hiding it. "Mitosis! Mitosis please!" Skeppy said with desperation as he shook the splitting latcher seeing blue blood running from its mouth, and its slit open throat. "Mitosis no please, this isn't real, please don't be real, your just fucking with me right....Mitosis i know we started off one the wrong foot and where harsh to one another....I....Mite.....Please....Mitosis" Skeppy spoke and he started shaking, what was happening, why was this happening.

"Mitosis, you're not annoying, please, people care...Please Mitosis." Skeppy said but there was nothing, nothing at all, Skeppy trembled trying to hide tears, "You're immortal right? Right? You can't be dead? Mitosis please, please get up" Skeppy said as a tear fell onto the latcher. The void felt so cold, it felt awful, so awful like nails hammered into someone's knuckles. The cold hurt so much. Was this Mitosis' pain. Cold and alone, crying for help but nobody cared.

Skeppy lips quivered as he looked at the cold lifeless latcher, this had to be fake, it had to, "Mitosis....Please." Skeppy begged, seeing the crystal on Mitosis' chest cracked open. Skeppy hestated and he touched the crystal as he started to lose hope, "Mitosis please, I can help you, I wish i could heal you, I wish I could of been there for you in the past...I'm sorry Mitosis...I'm sorry that I ignored you whispering cries." Skeppy added as he fell onto the latcher with a hug, he was desperate...oh so desperate to see the splitting latcher move and breath.

Skeppy sobbed for minutes on end as he clung to the lifeless latcher, he wasn't sure if this was an act or if this was real. Skeppy felt his heart ache again, it hurt so much that he closed his eyes hiding his face. Skeppy felt fabric...Fabric against his face as hands, Skeppy dug his nails into the fabric this had to be fake yet it felt so real, he could feel the fibers in the fabric, Skeppy looked up slightly with slightly bloodshot eyes as he could see large crystal like structures jutting out from the strange blue grass that waved in the wind.