Chapter 33: Facility D-514

Warning: contains gruesome scenes, blood, and injury

The group moved by the trees, weaving in and around them or steping over trees that had uprooted and fallen down in the way. Mega walked from rock to rock or leaping to them if they where far apart before hopping down joining the group again seeming to get his fill of fun for the day, but George didn't as he snapped foward as a tree root caught on his leg only to have Dream catch him in the blink of an eye.

"George! Watch it!" Dream spoke holding the back of George's shirt read to pull onto his feet.

"I was just falling for you couldn't you see" George said in joking matter before falling forward since Dream let go of him.

Dream scoffed as he crossed his arms chuckling "now you are" Dream said with a laugh as George got back up.

"You didn't have to drop me!" George hissed as he brushed the dirt off from his clothes hearing a slight whistling sound near them, it sounded animal like yet it also sounded like it was annoyed, and everyone heard it.

"Um who's whistling." Sapnap asked looking at everybody but they all shrugged expect Paralysis who wasn't looking at them, "Paralysis?" Sapnap asked but he didn't respond as he stared out into the forest watching the birds peck at the ground in front of them as they drew closer, "oh Paralysis~" Sapnap called again but there was no answer.

"He's being stubborn, just give up Sapnap" Techno said as he looked at Sapnap.

"How about give him time to open up again, maybe he needs a moment of silence after what happened back in the tunnels." Tapl suggested to the team.

"You know Tapl, you don't sound to far off with your idea" Dream said causing the birds to take off into the sky as the phantoms watched them go as they walked in the groups shadow, Dream tilted his head back to look at Paralysis who stood over him, "You doing alright? You can talk to me you know" Dream said to Paralysis receiving just a sigh as a response, "Paralysis just know I'm here for you."

The group flinched as Paralysis barked at a fox that had looked up holding a chunk of grayish dirty fabric in its mouth, Paralysis soon go on all fours bellowing at the fox, "Paralysis...." the group said knowing what Paralysis was about to do and some of them tried grabbing him but they where toppled over like bowling pins as Paralysis went after the fox.

"Paralysis!" Dream yelled getting back up and running after the feral beast.

George and Sapnap got back up chasing after Dream, "Dream!" The two yelled as the group followed after them.

"Paralysis! It's just a fox! Leave it be!" Dream shouted as Paralysis continued to run before vanishing into the bushes, Dream slowed down panting as he put his hands on his knees as the others caught up to him.

"You alright Dream" Skeppy asked as he walked up to Dream.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Paralysis!" Dream said before calling out as he looked at the bushes before ducking. The whole group ducked as a orange and red blur flew over their heads hitting the tree behind them.

The group turned around seeing blood splattered on the tree and just beneath it was a dead headless fox with is organs hanging out as its chest was pulled open with its heart and lungs missing, the bushes rustled and the group whipped around seeing Paralysis with his legs crossed and his hands in his lap as a chunk of fabric hung from under the mask that was smeared with blood.

George approached the beast reaching for the fabric but Paralysis moved his head away, "drop it" George said trying to get the fabric but it was getting difficult, "oh my god, just drop it, Paralysis, why must you be so stubborn!" George hissed as he used both of his hands to try and trick Paralysis into running into the other hand. It didn't work to say the least.