Chapter 59: More the Merrier

Warning: [Redacted]

By the time of dawn the group was all active as they formed little groups outside speaking to one another. Hivemind hung out with Tubbo, Tommy, and Wilbur as they hung out around the flower gardens where the large bees hung out. Hivemind held out an ebony claw as one of the large bees landed and clung to it as it looked into Hivemind's eyes.

"I still can't believe you got a friendly latcher." Tommy said as few large bees landed on his shoulders nuzzling close to his neck as he could feel the little furs on the bees brush against his skin.

"Better than a hostile one like Mite or whatever his nickname was." Wilbur said looking at Tubbo and Tommy as bees hovered close to them.

"Mite, Mity, Mit... there could be a few more but I don't know, its best not bug him about it~" Hivemind said as a large bee perched on top of their head.

"What about your nickname's Hivemind?" Tubbo questioned as he tilted his head to the side as a few large bee companions were chilling in his lap.

"Oh~ mine....let see, hmm~ Hive, Hivy, Hivey, Hivs, Min, and Mindy, but i don't mind which one I get called by. Well that's all I remember from my past with my past Vessel...I don't like my past vessel since they were rude and hostile towards me when i tried helping them...I had to disconnect myself from my past Vessel due to the hatred that developed in that bond~" Hivemind said looking at the three mortals.

"What about the others? I know Sapnap got one but I don't know its name. All I know is Paralysis and Toxicosis." Tommy said looking at Hivemind seeing their antennas twitch.

"Oh Nick's latcher is named Olympus, he goes by Oly, Oliver, Oille, Lympy, but he doesn't really care for nicknames. Umm Toxicosis I think has a few nicknames such as Toxic, Toxi, or Toxy with a Y. Hmm~ Paralysis, I think it's just the one which is Pary. for shared nicknames though are referred to failure, mistake, monstrosity, abomination, freak, and amalgamation." Hivemind explained as they tilted their head to the side.

"Oh wow, will Olympus show himself by any chance?" Tubbo said, still looking at Hivemind seeing if they had the answers.

"Oille isn't too sure since his tail and mouth drip lava, don't wanna cause a fire you know~" Hivemind explained looking at Tubbo, "I think Sapnap is still unconscious though as I didn't seem him walk outdoors when Bad yelled during Mitosis' little lash out~" Hive added seeing the three human's nod their heads.

"Umm quick question do you know who's going to be next to get a latcher by any chance. I'm getting a bit on edge to know when somebody is gonna drop dead on the ground." Wilbur said looking at Hivemind.

"I'm unsure of what to say of this. It could be any of you two for all I know~" Hivemind said twitching an antenna as Wilbur relaxed his shoulders, "it could be anybody who has yet to get a latcher which is you Wilbur, Tommy, Tapl, Techno, Mega, George, Spifey, Fundy, and Bad~" Hivemind tacked on swaying their head slightly.

"Oh god, what if it's everybody, like we're all in a group and everybody who's latcherless just drops to the group." Tommy said before laughing.

"Don't jinx it you idiot!" Wilbur snapped as he glared at Tommy as he laughed harder.

"Calm down~ no need to get all hostile towards one another~" Hivemind spoke with a soft gentle tone of voice as the large bees flew around going towards Hivemind.

"You're right sorry Hive." Wilbur said and looked away crossing his arms as he thought to himself for a little while as he sighed and sat down in the grass across from Tubbo who gently brushed his fingers through the bee's fur, "what do you think everybody's up too anyways?" Wilbur added to the conversation sparking up a new conversation with what everybody was up to.