Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames

Warning: contains gruesome scenes, dismemberment, cannibalism, and gore

"We are not alone~" Paralysis said with a soft whisper only Dream could hear as he leaned against Dream's shoulder looking over it to watch the two figures vanish into the red fog.

"I can see that, these are the people Tapl talked about right?" Dream whispered back as he looked at Paralysis seeing him nod.

"Yes indeed~ They must have portal we can escape through. We can get out of this hell together~" Paralysis hummed before moving back as the group glared back at him.

"What are you two talking about." Techno said a bit suspicious of the way Paralysis now spoke and the way he stated 'together' in his sentence.

"Nothing, Paralysis thinks he sees a portal over on the other side." Dream said keeping quiet about the two figures that was in this hellish dimension with them.

"Good, I wanted out of this place." Techno said walking into the man made tunnel that lead to the other landmass they where trying to get too so they can leave this hellish place behind and go back home.

The group walked into the tunnel seeing cracks and dents in the wall as if someone had used a pickaxe to dig the tunnel out, but the group had to kept their distance away from Paralysis seeing that he was still angry with them and looking ready to bite into somebody's neck if Dream where to let go of his chain leash, which he didn't do since Dream kept a tight grip around the chain never letting go of it. Bad seemed a little on edge as Paralysis was staring at him with slight anger.

Bad was lucky A6d had covered his mouth because if he did say anything to Paralysis, Bad's guts would of been torn out. A6d looked at Bad noticing how nervous he was getting and A6d looked back at Paralysis seeing a twisted smile on his face as he looked ready to pounce but Dream held onto the chains with all his strength keeping the feral entity back away from Bad.

"How long is this tunnel." Tapl complained before yelping as something hit the wall beside him. Tapl looked at the crossbow bolt and he ran down the tunnel. Piglins had followed them.

A6d turned around seeing the group of Piglins before yelling as he covered his face as blood ran down his face, he moved his hand away seeing the blood but feeling the bolt in his eye blinding him. Skeppy grabbed A6d arm and took of running with him. Spifey grabbed Bad's arm and ran with him followed by Sapnap and George as crossbow bolt flew past their heads.

Dream let go of the chains and Paralysis turned around lashing out at the piglins giving Dream and the others time to run away from the piglins. Paralysis jabbed his claws into one of piglins' throats ripping it open before throwing them off taking a golden dagger and stabbing the piglin behind him before is vision got red. A piglin grunted before slamming down an axe into Paralysis' head getting the golden axe stuck. Paralysis looked at piglins seeing fear in their eyes as they started to back off.

A shadow of horror loomed over the piglins shaking bodies as blood shot against the wall, the group heard the carnage echo through the tunnel as they got out of it. A6d still had the bolt in his eye as it gushed out blood onto his hand. Dream pulled a bolt out of his arm tossing it a side as his arm healed up.

"We need to keep moving, Paralysis will catch up to us eventually." Sapnap said leading the way now into a blue forest. A warped twisted forest as the trees' trunks twisted around reaching for the sunless skies above as the place was dotted with a blue fungus with bright orange spots on it and vines that grew up out of the ground spiraling upwards.

The group looked around before lowering there heads hearing the sounds of enderman around them, George kept his gaze low like the rest of the group as the enderman walked around them minding their own business. Dream looked at the ground seeing droplets of blood trail behind A6d before seeing something following right behind them wielding a bloody axe. Mega looked back seeing who was following them as they wore the skinned off face of a piglin to be like one.