Chapter 61: Mercy of Many

Warning: Unpredictable~

The latcher infected group was in one area with bleeding mouths and noses but dream wasn't there as he needed to take his mind off of things, but everyone was now affected by the latchers grasped now, Spifey had to eventually fall to the grasp of the latcher as blood ran from his eyes and mouth as he sat still in a chair digging his fingers into the arms off it. "Will this end!" somebody had said but nobody responded to it since they didn't know the answer.

"It'll be over soon I hope. Fighting will only hurt you more" Sapnap said as he looked away from his conscious and unconscious friends seeing the conscious ones look up with sighs or huffs as they could feel themselves growing tired.

"Just don't fight it, you just gotta learn to accept it...where are our latchers anyways?" A6d said looking up even though he turned his attention back down watching his friends.

"Outside I think, that's what Olympus said to me....oh and where the fuck is Mega, didn't he follow us here?" Sapnap said before hearing and echoing voice hiss and scold him, Sapnap looked up only seeing his friends looking out of it. Sapnap turned his head and he recoiled nearly falling out of his chair as he looked up at the tall lanky creature.

The creature tilted its head to the side as its face was hidden by angel wings as two half feathered and bat-like wings closed close to the creature's back as halo like rings floated around its horns, wrist, and tail that flowed with a gentle sway to it.

"Who are you!" Sapnap said as the people that were awake looked towards the angelic demonic creature that stood before Sapnap.

"I'm a Latcher silly. My name is Archangel but you can call me Arc...I am Bad's latcher" The angelic demonic latcher greeted with a bow as their golden claws shimer in the light, "but I must say, watch your language my dear." Archangel said glaring up at Sapnap but Sapnap couldn't see the latchers eyes as wings shielding the latcher's face.

Archangel was tall as they wore gold and white silk cloak that hid their body and shoulders as their arms were hidden with white fabric as they wore robes that hid their legs yet their golden hooves stuck out from below the draping fabric. Archangels hands were covered with short pearly fur as their fingers and palm had paw-like pads on them that were smooth with a pastel yellow on them. Everything about Archangel looked pure and soft, like something you can hug and never stop hugging it. Bad was lucky to get pure gentle Latcher like Hivemind.

"Oh thank goodness is another docile like Hivemind." Tapl said tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair as blood formed around his lips and he licked the blood off not to make a mess.

"Of course I'm docile, in the past I wasn't until Hivy showed themselves to the old vessels as well as in my life changing the way I acted, Hivy is a good soul believe me it pains me to see them broken....where is deary Hive anyways?" Archangel said as his wings moved slightly as a few iridescent feathers fell loose as Bad began to wake up from his slumber.

"What happened?" Bad groaned out as he sat up with his tail and wings aching before barking with fear as Skeppy wrapped his arms tightly around him.

Archangel looked away seeing George was twitching like crazy as his hand was shaky as he raised it to his face, "the voices, the voices are getting louder!" George said before laughing as he covered the side of his face as tears ran from his eyes as he dug his fingernail into his skin.

"George chill it's going to be okay." Sapnap said as he got up walking over to George only to see the man get up as he bared his teeth showing fangs.

"The voices, they speak to me, Haha!" George laughed before throwing his goggles off onto the chair behind him as he covered his face with both hands freaking out as blood came out of his mouth as gold and sapphire blue liquid followed it.