Chapter 25: Ruined Portals

Warning: contains blood and mild injury

Tiredness, that's all that was felt amongst the group as some just woke up from naps hardly getting any sleep. A6d didn't sleep at all due to remembering what happened last time where Paralysis had 'attacked' him before vanishing, A6d wanted to learn Paralysis' patterns but that was hard to even do as Paralysis was unpredictable, and if one solved his patterns they'll change again and again. A6d huffed before tensing as he heard a familiar humming, a eerie hum that brought dread.

Skeppy soon showed up noticing A6d's tense posture sensing he was frightened by something, but Skeppy heard the humming as well, a hum so recognizable it struck fear, "why is he humming?" Skeppy uttered out hearing chains drag across the wood floor.

"I don't know...just keep quiet." A6d hissed back as the dragging of the chains grew louder as they drew closer and closer. A6d wasn't prepared for an attack as he was weapon less even though the only weapons he hand where his hands, but knowing Paralysis. A6d's hands where likely to be destroyed.

Skeppy glanced back seeing nothing was approaching them, "he's messing with our senses." Skeppy said as Tapl walked by him.

"What the chains...that's Mega moving stuff around down in the basement again." Tapl said over hearing Skeppy.

"Oh thank goodness, thought is was you know who walking around looking to attack one of us." A6d said with an awkward laugh.

"Yeah no it's not him, and is that creeper still outside?" Tapl asked as be looked at A6d.

"Why wouldn't it be, I checked not long ago and it was still out with is legs tucked up close to it with its eyes closed. I didn't touch it for obvious reasons since you know who'll kill us if we do." A6d explained trying his best not to mention any names because he doesn't want to get attacked.

"Well I mean, Paralysis does seem pretty tame to Dream, but to us it's like what do we even do in the situation." Tapl said watching A6d freeze with fear.

"You're not wrong though, maybe its possible for us to befriend him, just maybe, but that might risk some skin and a few fingers." Tapl said as he crossed his arms before having his heart sink.

"Then who was humming in the background?" Skeppy questioned before screaming in terror as a cold hand touched the back of his neck.

Paralysis hummed with delight as his head seemed to sway to his tone as he pinched the back of Skeppy's neck before moving him a side, "you know, I hate being disturbed by people talking behind my back~" Paralysis cooed as his claws came out ready to cut into somebody's muscles.

"Paralysis" Dream called getting Paralysis' attention and to lower his hand with his darkened claws retracting so nobody could be hurt as he backed off from the small group.

The small group was now on edge seeing Paralysis stare at them seeming ready to attack at any given moment if the opportunity for it opened up which was very likely to occur if somebody messed up. Paralysis snarled slightly before feeling the chain around his neck get tugged on which he glared at Dream's hand which held one of the chain links. Paralysis didn't like it when people touched the chains around his neck but this was Dream, the only exception. Paralysis huffed and looked away from everyone as smoke flowed down from his jaws

"So do we have any plans for the day, kinda getting bored of being here." Dream said as A6d looked up.

"Well I don't, but I think Techno does." A6d said as he looked at Dream watching him hold Paralysis back away from them.

"Did he say anything about it by any chance?" Dream asked as he tugged on Paralysis chain getting him to look at him hearing a slight bellow from Paralysis.