Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me

Warning: there is no warning

The sound of morning doves singing had woke the group up giving most if not all of them a fright as they looked around the area seeing they where not on the bloody sandy shores of a lake. Sapnap looked around in terror, moments ago all he saw was darkness now he sees the lights as color invaded his line of sight blinding him. A6d looked around in a panic before feeling his neck for any wound but there wasn't one on it, he swore one of the facility members cut open his throat with a blade. Mega felt his face with his shaky hands looking for any bullet holes but none where found and Mega looked at Dream seeing the beast sleeping beside him.

The group all looked at each other carefully seeing that they were free of any fatal wounds besides for minor scaring that was left behind. George sat up quick moving away not wanting to disturb Paralysis as he slumbered since if he got woken up it wouldn't end to well. George looked at his wrist and touched it but it didn't itch anymore which was a good thing, he didn't know why it became itchy all he knew was Paralysis had bit him and took blood, that was it, but the group didn't know Paralysis had bit him.

"What happened? Where are we?" Tapl said breaking the silence amongst the group.

"I think we got revived" Skeppy said, "I remember that I had a knife in my gut then a bullet to head to finish me off, plus my arms where broken thanks to the behemoth." Skeppy said explaining how he died.

"Who revived us? That's the question." A6d said before looking at Techno and his hoglins.

"Why are you looking at me, it could of been Dream for all I know." Techno said before looking for his crown only to find it hanging from Paralysis' many tails, Techno didn't get up or even try to go retrieve his crown since he was not going to wake the beast.

"It could of been Paralysis." Sapnap suggested as he looked over at the duo.

"It could of been the both of them, I mean there both out cold, remember what was said. Healing and reviving someone is very draining on one's body unless it's for yourself since I'm guess you're focusing less...I don't know." Spifey said until the group looked up at George.

"Paralysis" George spoke as the group looked at him closely, "Paralysis was the only one left remaining out of this group, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for him." George added as he looked away.

"So he let us all die instead of saving us, selfish I tell you, he just let us be killed by the hands of the facility members." A6d said with an angry yet annoyed tone that Paralysis was selfish in not fighting beside them when they needed his help.

"He's selfless you muffin head!" Bad said smaking the back of A6d's head with his hand, "if he was selfish he would of just left us behind and ran away, but no, he stayed by our side." Bad said.

"I guess I can see the point in that, but why let us die and not help." Techno said as he looked at Bad until the beast woke up.

"To make things more simplified~ I rather not deal with panicked struggling minds against my bloody abilities~ letting you guys die made it so much better for me to take you away from the facility members~ of course I had heal and revive all of you which drained me even more...." Paralysis mumbled out not raising his head up as his hand twitched with life.

"Why weren't you caught then, how did we get here anyways." A6d said as he glared at Paralysis.

"Blood rifts~ basically portals but made out of blood.....hmm~.....your guys blood to be exact~" Paralysis cooed as his hand lifted up a bit before falling back down as Dream woke up.

"Then what happened to you?" A6d said directly to Dream.

"Killed" Dream put it bluntly looking at the clear blue skies above.