Chapter 14: Wake Up

Warning: contains blood, mild injure, and swearing

The group was back at the cabin laughing an joking around with one another, Sapnap getting in a few dirty joke here an there which made George elbow him a few times as well. Dream was speaking with Techno but his eyes weren't focused on Techno, the were scanning the room looking at everyone there just to see what they where up too. Endie seemed to be at least not as annoyed with the spider as before since the large spider was clinging to Endie' back and looking over their shoulder watching everyone else. The spider moved slightly to look at Dream only to see a wide smile baring teeth stained with blood. The spider dropped from Endie and quickly darted away to hide to which Bad noticed as well as Endie.

"What was that about?" Techno questioned as he looked at Dream to see if he had the answers.

Dream shrugged having no clue to what happen, "not sure, must've been you that scared them off." Dream said as he looked at Techno, but Dre- Paralysis knew the answer to why the spider ran away.

"I'm not that scary." Techno hissed as his right eye twitching slightly.

"Oh sure you aren't, your eye is stitched wide open and your covered in metal stitches, you tend to twitch a lot even when standing still, oh and having a likely chance of cutting someone's hand open to take blood." Dream said as he tilted his head to the side.

Techno bellowed but he had nothing to say, Dream was right on the mark with all that information even if Techno hated to admit he would draw blood from a sleeping individual. Dream crossed his arms chuckling at the reaction, he shook his head before looking up hearing something. A few heard the noise but Dream was the only to investigate it further. A6d saw Dream walk off and kept a close eye on him.

"I'm following him." A6d mumbled as he ended his conversation with Skeppy.

"What? Why?" Skeppy said and followed A6d.

"Just say out of it Zak." A6d snapped with a serious tone getting Skeppy to back off. A6d scoffed before following Dream once again.

Dream walked through the halls before watching a shadow dip away into a room. Dream touched the wall before following the figure into the room staying on their tail as his claws where ready for blood shed, but A6d was following Dream and careful not to make a sound to alert Dream to his presence as A6d wanted to know what was going on as his curiosity pushed him into investigating.

The figure of a person was searching the room digging through whatever they could get their hands on. The figure moved their hood to make sure it wouldn't fall of their head as they found a broken dagger in a drawer, it was useless to a certain point, but would it be useful now. Dream stood behind the figure watching them moved their hands in and out of the drawers looking for something valuable to sell. The figure was unaware of the man behind them who had a ravenous smile on his face. The little thief took out a necklace they found taking a good look at it nodding thier head to signify that this was a good find. The thief looked up quickly turning around to see the door shut, the thief's shoulders dropped as the door clicked meaning it had locked. The room was dark with little moonlight shining in.

A hand shot from the darkness grabbing a hold of the thief's frightened face as glowing green eyes locked onto the strangers eyes. The thief locked eyes with the glowing ones only to have their muscles lock up, they couldn't move nor fight whatever this thing was as it got closer. The thief struggling to break out from what ever this was, but they only felt paralyzed. The door clicked again seeming to alert the thing in the darkness to look at the door. The thief finally was able to move and quickly stuck the broken dagger into its neck making a run for it towards the door as it opened up, the creature hissed in pain before swinging its claws at the theif. The person barged out of the room figding the attack but they ended up running straight into A6d who just unlocked the door, this caused the two to fall to the ground.