Chapter 76: Deep Dive

Tearing through blue waves of the unknown abyss that lurked below the surface as a large apex predator followed behind the boat with humans perched on its back as the waves rolled on followed by dolphins that leaped from the waters as they followed the creature and ship. Wings of feathers, leather, and film flew over head gliding along the cold ocean breeze. Blurry visions opened up with the sway and rocking of a boat was never pleasing to wake up to as Paralysis hissed slightly as his vision cleared up from his little cat nap, but he did enjoy waking up to the feeling of having his hair being brushed by the hand of Dream, Paralysis lowly purred before moving slightly and giving up knowing it was no use.

"Are we getting closer?" Sapnap asked as the guardian folk had control of the ship that slowly brought the group closer to the temple that was somewhere out here in the deep, this deep vast almost never ending ocean as a storm hovered overhead.

"Yes, but we are yet to reach the border." The guardian said as the boat seemed the lurch a few times with the waves that slammed against it, the guardians fined ears pointed back slightly but the leviathan's voice nor the elders' voices could reach them, Dream had control of their mind as his voice was the only one heard within the guardians mind.

"If this ship gets toppled over I'm going to scream." Skeppy said nearly falling over grabbing onto the rails looking at the L'manburg group who were unmoved and still standing straight up on Catharsis' back.

"Don't jinx it Skeppy" A6d said as he looked back at the crystallized being, "say something like that you know it's bound to happen."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Skeppy hissed before getting nailed in the face by water and he recoiled from the railing as Cerulean tilted his head to the side out of curiosity as the duo latchers before jumping at the sound of thunder.

"Crossing the borders now!" the guardian folk shouted to the group as the thunder above roared and flashed as rain came pouring down with time drawing ever so dangerously for the group. Mega stared out over the ocean as the skies grew darker and darker by the second as if they were crossing into another world, crossing into a cold dead world as the thunder sang of death. Mega glance towards the sky watching Aphastic fly through the down pouring rain followed by Hivemind and Banshee. Hivemind flew ahead of the ship as their wings glowed brightly to guide the ship through this enveloping darkness.

"I'm guessing this is some type of defence to kill sailors...where so dead!" Tapl called as he stood his ground as the ship lurched upwards again as the waves became harsher until the ship violently slammed into the left, getting everyone to topple over like bowling pins, George trying getting up but he was slammed into a wall as the ship spun around, George barked in pain as Spifey was thrown at him.

Halcyon and Cerulean rocked back and forth as their claws dug into the boat but they eventually were toppled over as the ship violently rocked and was spun around. Dream was knocked around several of times before standing his ground on all fours, Dream looked up hearing something slap against the railings as he saw A6d and Skeppy holding onto them, "You Jinxed it!" A6d snapped at Skeppy as he tried pulling himself back onto the boat as Skeppy got back on.

"Well sorry!" Skeppy snapped back but the back of the boat was slammed into from bellowed tossing skeppy and a few others into the air as the violent sounds of splashing echoed around the boat.

"What's attacking us!" Tubbo shouted as Catharsis roared out as the L'manburg group clung to the dorsal fins of the latcher.

"I don't see anything! It's too dark! Hivey!" Niki cried out as she looked into the dark waters seeing nothing but Hivemind heard the cries as all wyvern latchers landed down on the boat but Hivemind landed down on Catharsis back.