Chapter 30: Taming the Beast

Warning: contains blood and injury

Dream caught up with the group and he shushed them before they could speak as he gestured his head at a sleeping Paralysis. Nobody spoke up as they saw the sleeping beast, they could only speak in a whisper is they tried but that made the group worried knowing Paralysis has really good hearing and possibly would hear everything they say if it was about him or something else. The group listened to Bad humming as well as the sound of chains hitting against each other which was a little off putting but the group got used it shortly after.

Skeppy uttered something from under his breath which caught somebody's attention as a neon green serpent like eye stared at Skeppy watching him move around particularly the way he breathed. Skeppy looked back since somebody was looking at him but nobody was, he looked at Paralysis seeing his eyes where still closed. Skeppy shivered and slowly looked away from Paralysis now on edge.

Paralysis snapped awake so after breaking free from Dream's grasp flipping over to land on all fours before looking around, Paralysis bellowed and he stood back up staring at something in the forest. The figure in the forest was crouching down as if it where to be sneaking around but they where caught red handed by Paralysis.

The team looked at the figure seeing them stand up taking something out from a satchel on their leg, Paralysis bellowed and he bared his teeth at the person before ready for a fight. Dream grabbed the chain around Paralysis' neck holding him back as A6d looked at the person as his eyes lit up scanning the thing the person had and his eyes widened.

"Gun..." A6d uttered out seeing this person planned to kill them.

Dream heard A6d and let go of the chain seeing it fly out of hand as Paralysis tackled the person. The human screamed out in pain as Paralysis attacked them before dropping the gun and stabbing a hidden knife into Paralysis' neck several times hoping it'll kill this thing. Paralysis barked as he jerked his head away from person as the knife was stuck in his neck. The sneaky person laughed before screaming as a knife went into their head. Paralysis held the knife there and he felt his neck before drawing his hand away from it and getting up as the group looked at him.

"Who was that?" Bad asked before yelping as he caught something. Bad looked down at the strange badge and Mega looked stunned.

"Facility members, the guys that experimented on you three, made Dream, then.....I'm not getting details~" Paralysis hissed as he came over to the group licking the blood off his hand before speaking "they're hunting us down realizing the mistake they made, they're looking for us after me and Dream killed one on their bosses....they seek revenge~" Paralysis explained with a hum as he dropped his hand by his side.

"We'll fight them, we have each others backs, Right? No facility members can stop us!" George said catching the team's attention.

"Nope, nobody can stop this team." Sapnap said as he looked at the team, "where unstoppable!" He cheered.

"Yeah, nobody can bring us down, not even facility members, we'll fight, we'll show them our power." Tapl said as he looked at the group.

Paralysis crossed his arms shaking his head as he looked at Dream with a glance. Dream rolled his eyes and he spoke up, "we can talk about this later, let's focus on getting home first." Dream said before leading the way now as Paralysis walked beside him.

"Where are we even going~ this seems far away from the cabin~" Paralysis said as he looked at his mask, "may I have my mask back~" Paralysis cooed as he tilted his head.

"Oh yeah, sorry, forgot it was there." Dream said taking the mask off and handing it back to Paralysis who quickly put it back on.

Paralysis adjusted the mask before having his eyes widened to what he saw.