Chapter 32: Discovery

Warning: contains mild blood and injury

Paralysis opened his eyes feeling warmth around him like the many hugs he had in the past. Paralysis looked to see green fabric in front of his face and he nuzzled his face into it wanting to hide it, it felt warm and safe as a hand brush through his hair as he listened to the softer voices speak to him, they didn't sound like the darkness which harsh and cold in his ears. He knew the voices in his head where lying to him, he lying to himself, he's been lying to himself every single day but he was beginning to away from these lies.

"Is he okay, he's not bleeding or anything is he." Bad said with a panicked tone taking a careful step towards Dream.

"He's alright, if there was any injury it would of been healed by now." George said as he looked at Bad before looking down at the broken mask.

Both Sapnap and George held pieces of the mask as they looked at, George cut his finger on the mask smearing blood long the break line seeming to have some type of plan as Sapnap handed the other piece over to George watching hold it together as if to reunite the pieces with his blood hoping it'll work.

"Do you think that's going work George?" A6d said as he looked over George's shoulder before having the fixed mask waved the at his face messing up his hair.

"Yep, it will." George said before holding the mask in both of his hands hearing Paralysis laugh as A6d looked confused.

"Well isn't that delightful~" Paralysis cooed as he looked at George with his many eyes, before vanishing and reappearing as Dream got up. Paralysis hid his hands behind his back, "but what isn't delightful is being ambushed by a number of things~" Paralysis said as George handed him his mask.

"Like facility members, bandits, raiders....what else" Dream said as Paralysis was busy readjusting his mask.

"I'll kill them all~ ripping them bit by bit, pulling there teeth out one at a time or gouging out their eyes out with my bare hands" Paralysis cooed as his tails swayed.

"That's a little harsh." Spifey said as Paralysis tilted his head to the side with a chuckle.

"I can be a bit more harsher if you want me to~" Paralysis said before walking away not wanting to be standing in the same spot just incase somebody was spying on them from the buildings planning to do something. Three of the group members followed as the others watched speaking to one another.

"Do we give him another chance?" A6d said as he looked at the others.

"Or are you giving him another chance to redeem himself in your eyes?" Tapl said, "I mean Paralysis seeming somewhat under control but I could be mistaken due to his unpredictable nature." Tapl added before looking at the four ahead of them.

"Well should we stay living in fear or do we accept that Paralysis walks among us like a team member?" Bad said having a good point surprisingly which made A6d look over his own thoughts.

"But I'm afraid of him, you seen what he's capable, you seen the things he's done to me and others..." A6d explained before looking at his robotic hands as Bad spoke.

"He's just like us A6d, he's an experiment like us, we where all created in that same laboratory together. We're considering mistakes as well if someone where to look at us." Bad said tilting his head to the side.

"But we where human Bad, Paralysis' isn't." A6d said before going quiet.

"That doesn't make him any different then us, you muffin head, Paralysis is like us, he has human emotions even if he is a bit animalistic. He's our friend and he needs help." Bad said before walking away towards the four that journeyed ahead of them.