Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain

Warning: Contains gruesome scenes, gore, and violence....

Tapping of sharp agitated claws clicked against a desk as tired fearful eyes stared into a mirror, all the words he listened to from both the hermits and the group he was in didn't end to well as the hermits now feared the group and there Latchers. Paralysis had carried an unconscious Sapnap from the hermits base all the way back to the village in the sanctuary where Sapnap was left to stay with Dream and Paralysis for now until he was good to go off on his own. Skeppy lowered his head as he felt his arms get shaky he didn't know if it was anger or fear, he couldn't tell.

Skeppy looked up hearing a faint door creaking open before closing, Bad must of been back from talking to the others. Skeppy didn't know if he should keep his mouth shut or he should tell Bad that there could be a potential Latcher on him as he remembered Dream's words. Skeppy looked back at the mirror before pushing himself away from it as he stumbled back in fright, a creature was in the mirror with a vertical mouth and no eyes as it had curved horns going around its head.

"What do you want from me!" Skeppy yelled at the creature in the mirror seeing it peel back its lips showing its sharp jagged teeth as if if where smiling at him.

Skeppy turned around hearing the door open and he turned around facing a now very concerned Bad, "what's going on, why did you yell, is something wrong Skeppy" Bad said glancing back at the mirror, it had no creature in it, "do I need to take you to Dream and Paralysis?" Bad questioned as Skeppy looked away as he lowered his shoulders.

"No, I'm fine, I don't need to see those two, they already have Sapnap to look out for they don't need another, I'll be fine." Skeppy said as lie coated his tongue like spilled ink on sheet of paper, Skeppy hated he had to lie to Bad's face but maybe he was just nervous that's why he was so shaky, yeah that's why, "I think Toxicosis has some sort of hallucinogenic breath, I'm starting to see things that aren't real." Skeppy said making up a potential lie but he didn't know the effects of Toxicosis' breath even though A6d had some type of immunity to the monsters fuming breath.

"I'm not sure either, that could be the reason though we where all standing in the same room as him maybe it's just affect you more then us." Bad said before looking away, "but I still thing we should go see Dream, he can help us, I'm worried about you Skeppy."

"I said I'll be fine, it's just a little hallucination nothing violent like me coughing up blood or anything." Skeppy said with a slight laugh hoping he did not just jinx himself, he gave it a few seconds as he let out a breath as he tasted no blood in his mouth yet.

"Are you sure Skeppy. I don't want anything bad happening to you during the night, you know how unpredictable these latcher muffin heads are" Bad said looking into Skeppy's eyes seeming them faintly glossed over with a red, Bad grabbed Skeppy's arm and pulled him along, "no never mind what I just said, I'm taking you to Dream!" Bad said in a panic knowing glossed over eyes was another Latcher indication.

"Bad I said I was fine!" Skeppy barked yanking his arm out of Bad's grasp accident cutting open in leather gloves and hands with his crystal like growths, Skeppy's eyes widened as he just hurt his best friend, "Bad...f....I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Skeppy said reaching to Bad seeing him back off.

"Please, Bad I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Skeppy begged lowering his hand seeing blood trickle down Bad's hand as he covered the wounds with his other hand. Skeppy started shaking as he watched the blood drip from Bad's claws down onto the smooth wooden floors, Skeppy watched the blood as his vision started to change a different color as a thirst for the red liquid came to him. Skeppy need to get to Hivemind now.

"Bad, please listen to me, please go get Hivemind, whatever you do please just go get Hivemind I'm begging you, I don't want to hurt you anymore then I already have done, please." Skeppy begged with his voice becoming more desperate for Bad to run away to get Hivemind.