Chapter 43: A Risky Move

Warning:..

The group all looked at Tommy very carefully seeing his fear, sensing his fear, tasting the fear in the air around them. This world was a hellish one and fear and the lack of trust that came with it was the norm, who and who couldn't you trust, who'll help you survive and who'll stab you in the back. Trusting something meant life and death, and trusting a group of strangers with strange abilities could end with blood being drawn and your flesh consumed by the ferals.

Tommy had to be careful, he had to play his cards right or he'll die in this world sooner then expected, he carefully kept his eyes low as the sweat dripped from his face as he could feel many eyes watching him, Tommy glared to his left seeing the tallest feral looking him up and down eyeing him as if he were a fresh meaty dinner that would spew a delicious red sap with every bite torn from his body. Tommy stepped away moving closer to the more peaceful looking members of the group and avoiding the ones that looked like they would kill somebody in a heartbeat, those being Dream, Paralysis, Techno, Skeppy, and Mega as they are the  lethal ones out of the group, Techno with his need for sacrificing innocent lives, Skeppy with his large flesh tearing claws made out of a blue crystal like material, Mega with his keen eye and quickly reflexes to shot somebody in the head with any ranged weapon, and last but not least Dream and Paralysis with there bloodthirsty hunger and need of consuming flesh and hearts, a killer duo you don't want to run into.

Tommy knew what he witnessed, knowing that it could easily be his chest being torn into by the claws of a madman and his feral companion, but this madman seemed to control his blood thirst most of not all the time while his companion couldn't and had to kill everything and drink its blood or eat its organs if given the opportunity to, the madman needed to control his companion a little bit more before someone in this team loses a life to it, but Tommy didn't know someone had already fallen to the hands of the beast. Tommy soon looked up hearing a conversation going on between the madman and the man wearing the strange sunglasses.

Tommy only listened to the conversation carefully and his heart sank into his gut as he heard the two speak of eating hearts and sharing the raw heart with one another, Tommy glared at Paralysis seeing him laugh at the conversation as he moved himself into the conversation saying that "there was always another heart to eat" Tommy didn't like that, he was the new guy, the other heart to eat. Tommy swore he will stab or shot anybody that tried ripping his heart out of his body, he just need to keep his eyes of the feral duo or use somebody as a meat shield to protect himself from danger, only if Tommy's friends where here then he'll be safe, but they where nowhere to been seen which made dreadful thoughts take over him.

"Hey you doing alright, you're body is shaking like crazy." Bad said noticing the slightest of shakes in Tommy's body, before reading his body language seeing how closed off he was, trying to make himself slightly smaller to avoid the hungered gazes of the two ferals within the team.

"Oh me, I'm fine, so very fine." Tommy hissed through his teeth as his tongue laced with sarcasm which Paralysis and Dream had noticed, Tommy looked at the duo and backed off seeing a mix of emotions in Dream's face but evil and vile emotion in Paralysis' eye that peered through his mask.

"I wonder what fresh sarcasm tastes like on a human~" Paralysis hummed as he stared down Tommy watching him quiver before stopping to make himself look stronger reaching for the gun to his side.

"I wouldn't do that if I where you, pointing an weapon at Paralysis is going to be the last thing you'll see." A6d said getting Tommy to lower his hand away from the gun.

"Why? What makes you say that." Tommy spoke as he glared at A6d who look so calm in the eyes of danger.

"I'm just saying, Paralysis gets a little pissed off when he senses danger. Drawing a gun on him will make him sense that you are dangerous to be kept alive, oh and another thing to note is that Paralysis doesn't spare anyone when enraged. Trust me you don't want to piss him off" A6d whispered into Tommy's ear just so Bad would yell at him for cursing, but A6d did point out a good few things, angering Paralysis is like a plead for death, "so if I where you, I wouldn't be taking risky moves that can get you killed, Tommy" A6d said as he backed off from Tommy giving him space.