Chapter 46: Future Plans

Warning: some violence and gore

It had grown to be night with stars twinkling above and fireflies buzzing below lighting the grass very faintly as it swayed like faint waves in a lake, a burning warm flame crackled and chackled in the center of a group that cheered their victory over the facility, but the team knew they may have won over one danger but now since a greater danger has awoken the group knew was was bound to happen. They where going to put an end to this danger, this void dwelling terror.

"So we've got more things to kill." Skeppy said as he tilted his head to the side.

"I guess we do, we can't let this world fall apart or be taken over by the void." George said as he looked at the group.

"I thought this creature was gone." Wilbur spoke as he looked away, "but I must be mistaken and fell for old myths."

"Care to explain Wilbur" Techno said as he stared at Wilbur with a twitching wide open eye as the hoglins snorted as they also looked at Wilbur.

"I may as well to give a little bit more context to what I'm saying. Why I said this creature was gone because I've heard tales of the old legends had banished this vial creature into the void for all eternity bring the world at peace, but nobody mentioned the fact that, the portal used to banish the beast can be reopened with eyes of ender." Wilbur explained before looked away for a few seconds before looking back at the group, "the eyes of ender where ripped away from the portal and hidden from everyone so nobody could reignite the chaos that was contained in the void. This battle we had was only a distraction for the real problem ahead. How could we be so blind." Wilbur added as he shook his head, "the facility still stands, this is the final battle to be had, this is the facilities final stance just to defeat us."

"You've got to be joking. So all this was just a fucking set up!" Tommy barked as he looked at Wilbur.

"Hey! Language!" Bad snapped at Tommy, glared at him.

"A set up bound for failure. Have they not realize who they're facing off against." Tubbo said as he looked at the group, "we're the danger here, that vial beast should be the one quivering in fear not us."

"But we can't be certain that this will be a failure, who knows what could happen, we could lose for all I know." Sapnap said as he held his head up with his knuckles, "what do you think about this, Dream"

Dream snapped out from his daydream and he looked at the group, "I'm not to sure, let's just hope for the best, we have each others back." Dream said before lowering his gaze glaring at Paralysis who pawed at his arm wanting attention, but Paralysis eventually stopped at he heard a sound.

The group looked up hearing the sounds of gargled speech which reminded them of a drowned. The group got up looking towards the sounds as they saw a figure twitching and moving inhumanely as it drew closer. The figure looked up as arms hung from around its jaws as the creature glared at the group with a quick twitch as its shoulders looked dislocated as a few twisted arms tucked close to it's back like wings, but there was no wings they just broken arms as the creature came out of the forest seeming to hid its chest.

Dream looked at the creature and he bellowed, he swore he ate this thing's heart but there must have been another one hiding away inside its body, he should of gone for the brains of this creature. The creature hissed as the arms around its mouth pulled away from it baring its teeth as it came closer walking on all fours before standing up on its 'hind' legs that looked broken.

Tommy laughed slightly even though he became terrified knowing this damn thing was still alive after what happened to it. The creature looked at Tommy before glaring at its rival, Dream. Paralysis begun to bellow as his neck seemed to twitch when he bellowed at the experiment, his bellows where low yet they sounded so territorial as if Paralysis wanted this creature to get out of his territory right now or things wouldn't go so well for the creature, but the creature stayed put and bellowed back at Paralysis as they both became hostile towards one another.