Chapter 3: Where To Next

Warning: Mild Blood and Gore

The sun was beginning to set behind the group as they walked, but they didn't plan on stopping, they only moved forward coming across stone like structures with red 'paint' on them that was drawing into many things such as monsters or strange things. Dream looked at them for a bit longer but Paralysis chimed in.

"That's blood you know, and more blood will come one you truly realize what you are" Paralysis said "It'll be us- You making bloody drawings and hand prints on the wall around your foes"

Dream shrugged ignoring Paralysis, the guy did bother him a lot and he didn't want to believe him. Dream didn't want to believe that he was a monster as Paralysis said he was.

"You're still trying to forget you tasted your own friend's blood, you intentionally touched that wound and hid from everyone just a get a taste of the red sap, admit it before I make you." Paralysis threatened which put Dream on edge. Paralysis did make him look at the enderman, but the fact Paralysis can snap into control at any giving moment if Dream let his guard down, so he stayed strong.

"Hey Dream you doing alright, you seem to be a bit more quiet then usual" George said getting Dream's attention.

"Hmm? Oh I was just thinking to myself" Dream said with a laugh.

"Lier" the creep hissed as Dream looked at George.

Dream was going to say something but he got lightheaded and he placed his hand on one of the stone pillars and his legs started to shake. George noticed and he spoke but Dream couldn't hear it, all was silence for him. Dream watched as his vision blur but it started to turn red, Dream mental fought with Paralysis knowing that he was trying to get in control and hurt George. Dream looked to see the others running towards him just before he blacked out once more.

~~~~~~

Dream woke back up in the void of his mind where Paralysis stood over him not looking to happy with him, Paralysis and all this bloody torn clothing with wounds large enough to kill him but he still was alive. Dream pushed Paralysis away as he sat up.

"You really did that didn't you, you know your gonna be worrying your friends by continuing this blacking out bs." Paralysis said before grabbed Dream by the hoodie and pulling up.

"Does it matter, it stops you from hurting my friends!" Dream snapped pulled away from Paralysis.

Paralysis tilted his head with a chuckle, "aren't you a quick learner-" but Paralysis was cut short as he stared at Dream.

"What even are you, why do you exist, how long have you been here in this...this void of sorts, why are you showing yourself now!" Dream yelled jabbing two fingers into Paralysis' chest but it went straight into the large gash across it causing blood to get onto Dream's fingers.

Paralysis looked at Dream's hand before looking at his half masked face, "I've been here for years now and you haven't noticed me until now, watching everything you do, watching every injure you gathered on your body, one day you'll look just like me, bloody and torn apart, this is the darkness, this is the future." Paralysis said pulling Dream's hand away.

"No this isn't, this isn't the future, I'm not a monster like you, you have superhuman abilities to withstand wounds like that not me, I'll die." Dream said but Paralysis hushed him. Dream looked at Paralysis and was shaken up, was this guy right, was this demon or whatever Paralysis was right.

"Look, one day you'll see the truth for what it really is, a monster, a monster of your own self, the monster that feeds on the death of others. You're so quick to snap around and attack others, you're so clever with each kill that its exciting to witness even though I'm here looking through your eyes. Together we are unstoppable, just let me through." Paralysis said.