Chapter 39: Acceptance

Warning: contains nothing....

Dream stared out over the land watching the sunset over the horizon as the pond reflected the orange and red skies above as the sounds of his friends echoed behind him with the mostly clear skies with a few clouds hovering over slowing passing by making there journey across the sky, Dream felt at peace before his thoughts dragged him out of the peace, he was going to kill those facility members if it's the last thing he does, but he felt like it wouldn't be the end the way he would like it. He felt like the three remaining leaders where going to each set up so elaborate arena so the fight would be entertaining to those who watched. Dream snapped out of focus as Paralysis growled at something, it was a rabbit staring back with a petrified face before running away quickly before Paralysis could tear into it.

"No, don't....relax, please Paralysis." Dream said reaching for the chain but he stopped.

"Fine~ I'm way to comfortable here anyways~" Paralysis cooed as he smiled with his mask hanging around his neck before frowning as he heard A6d speaking, Paralysis listened closely as his tails flicked back and forth individually. Paralysis' eyes dimmed and his fangs stuck out from under his lips.

The group looked up hearing and seeing A6d begin cough and hack up blood. Bad and the others became panicked as they watched A6d's eyes rolled up into the back of his head as he dropped to the ground going cold. Dream and Paralysis showed there faces as Paralysis perched by Dream on all fours and Dream looked concern. "What did you do to him!" Skeppy said as he got up and he looked at Paralysis.

"What do you mean? Oh~ that~" Paralysis purred as he tilted his head "let me have my time with him, will ya~" Paralysis cooed as he looked at Skeppy with a murderous look in his eyes.

"You're gonna kill him again aren't you!" Skeppy said back he backed off as he looked up at Paralysis who easily towered over him.

"Kill him~ I just wanna talk to him in private~" Paralysis said as he stepped forward getting Skeppy to hit a rock behind him and fall back into the grass.

"Just don't hurt him Paralysis, he's had enough." Dream said as he glanced at Paralysis' face seeing him slouch his shoulders.

"Ugh fine~ I won't hurt him~" Paralysis said as he got back down on all fours before sitting down crossing his legs hiding his hands in his lap as he looked down as the eye socket in the mask darkened hiding Paralysis' eye.

~~~~~~

The darkness was vast as it stretched out to what seemed like miles, A6d was surrounded by the darknes as he looked at his hands seeing they where covered in blood, his own blood, he looked up at the lanky figure and he lowered his shoulders, "why?....just kill me if that's what you plan on doing, just finish me off!" A6d hissed out before shielding his face as Paralysis moved his hand.

"That's you're decision Vincent.....in your right hand you have a knife, in your left is nothing but emptiness." Paralysis spoke as he walked around A6d as his tails nearly touched the cybernetic man.

"Where even am I....why do I have a knife." A6d said keeping his face hidden by his arms as he could feel the knife hand in his right hand while his other hand clutched close with nothing in it.

"In you're mind silly~ why the knife~ think of the possibilities Vincent~" Paralysis said as he opened up his arms as he continued to circle A6d, "you can finish yourself off or I could if you don't have the guts~ but then you'll be leaving your friends that care so much about you, or~" Paralysis hummed.

"I could stab you." A6d said lowering his arms as he glanced at the knife remembering a time when he was in the facility he injured himself with cut and slashing before get but in a straight jacket and thrown into a padded room and marked as a middle class experiment and no longer being a lower class experiment.