Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing

Warning: There is only Misery

"So it's been summoned~....how unfortunate is that, but i have a feeling bad things will happen to certain people~ or certain entities of that sort~" a thousand voices spoke causing the person beside them to shiver.

"Yes, we tried stopping it from happening too early...but we failed." the person respond still shivering from the person beside them, "they fought us off and took the skulls, the skulls where charged with the leftover corruption left by the past enderdragon, I'm beginning to worry that this group is going to have a hard time fighting this cult, and it only gets worse from here...at least that's what it seems like with the elder guardian and the mythsic." the person said before looking away as the hair on their neck raised as the other person looked at them.

"Looking for a war with the Wither? you know the tales spoken in stone, you know the ancient language carved in tables of cobble~" the thousand voices spoke before shaking its head as it placed its hands down on the table before looking down at the drawings and books of ancient tongue, "This is Death~ this is Misery~ this is Pain~" the voice spoke as its claws cut into the table.

"I know, I know." the person said, shaking their head picking up looking at a drawing of a horrided creature, "I've already met these beings, three of them, but they still scare me...you scare me." the person spoke before sighing.

"Of course I do~ we all do~" the thousand voices said as they looked at the mortal, but there were no eyes to stare back into, just a symbol of the unknown.

~~~~~~~

"So Wither, how are we going to do this team?" Dream said looking towards the group before tilting his head to the side glaring at the open window as Catharsis who was listening from outside.

"Well we know the effect, Withering which is the main one, but other effects I'm unsure of" A6d said as Toxicosis lurked over his shoulder.

"My effects are much worse" Toxicosis hummed lowly before tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah that's why you're close to the wall with your vessel~" Archangel said standing besides Bad and Skeppy.

"I mean you latchers are immune but you little vessels aren't besides for my little vessel~" Toxicosis teased grabbing A6d's shoulders digging his claws into them slightly as A6d just looked annoyed with what he's been called.

"Could you, like not do that, like seriously." A6d said hearing Toxicosis laugh slightly before teasing A6d again.

"Hmm~ why not, I love seeing red, or well you covered in red of victims~" Toxicosis hissed with a smile as A6d shoved him away speaking with the group as Toxicosis stayed by the walls as the group continued onward with the plans and conversation, but Wilbur slowly backed away from the group.

Catharsis noticed and he moved away vanishing out of sight from the window as Wilbur snuck away from the group, Wilbur struggled with his own mind and thoughts as he remembered the past and what he witnessed as all he was blood and torn bodies of his friends, but one friend was still missing. Two dead and one missing still out in the word all alone and possibly suffering.

Wilbur walked outside taking a breath of fresh air before walking straight into Catharsis arm as the large latcher stared Wilbur down, not with anger, but concern for his vessel's sanity. "Wilbur, is everything okay, I sense pain and sadness inside your mindscape" Catharsis spoke with concern in his voice.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it-" Wilbur stopped as a talon that could slice him half was placed on his chest, no pressure was applied to the claw as it rested lightly on the human's chest.