Chapter 52: Several Dangers

Warning: contains blood, and mild injuries

A meeting was called upon the group as they all gathered in an area with the skull stone placed in the center of the table. A6d still was on edge about being targeted by these strangers or whatever he had seen, but the others were just confused or annoyed with being targeted.

"So who did this? Or what did you two find during your lovey dovey sessions." Techno said as he looked at Dream and Paralysis.

Paralysis snarled as he stared down Techno, his vision became crimson red and he wanted to tear Techno's tongue out or throw him into the flames to cut off his skin into strips just like bacon, "it's related to cult activity, I'm not sure what cult, but there's many." Dream said as he looked at the group carefully.

"Oh of course it's gonna be a cult.." A6d said as he looked away, "but why me?" he added as he looked back at the group.

"I'm not sure why they chose you~ but it's not just one cult.....i sense there are multiple." Paralysis said as he looked at A6d.

"Multiple?" Fundy said as his ears pointed back slightly as he thought, "hmm..."

"What, you got more info you need to tell us since you apparently have all the knowledge in the world inside your brain." Tommy said as he looked at the fox man closely.

"I mean techno should be the one talking since he is part of a cult, i just know alot about the legends since where i lived before this hell broke loose the people would speak of stories of the legends" Fundy said looking at Techno.

"Hey! Language" Bad scolded as he looked Fundy.

"Sorry, my apologies." Fundy said lowering his head slightly before picking it back up as he looked at the group.

"I don't know anything about any other cults, just mine....the lone wolf cult for my endearing blood gods." Techno said as he looked at Fundy as he tapped his fingers on the table.

"What cult would deal with skulls?" George said as he took the stone skull to look at it, "you previously said this was nether in origin right, so this cult must be from the nether or has been infected by the nether possibly." George suggested only seeing Paralysis take a step back.

Paralysis looked away and he held his arms with tense shoulders as he mumbled something to himself as his eye squinted slightly, "A6d, could you explain the features of the figures you saw?" Paralysis said.

"They wore dark clothing that was tattered and flaking apart, the leader or what i assume is the leader wore a skull like mask that was pitch black, all these people wore hoods over their heads hiding there faces within voids...they looked infected by something, kinda like how my wound looked but much worse showing bones and such, the leader had reached out to me with a skeletal hand that was pitch black and has some sort of ash falling off of it as if they were withering away almost." A6d explained as he looked at Paralysis seeing him nod his head.

"Are they trying to become something they are not?" Tubbo said looking towards the group.

"We need to go back to the nether." Skeppy said as the group flinched in fright, they didn't want to go back there, Sapnap and A6d didn't want to go back due to what had happened to them.

"Why do we have to go back there, you know what's going to happen to us." Sapnap said as he looked at Skeppy, Sapnap clearly remembered the time he was skinned and dismembered in the nether.

"I know, I know, but hear me out, if we go back to the nether we can solve this possibly" Skeppy explained and he held out his hand as george tossed him the stone skull, "if this is nether in origin we can find where this came from, maybe this can unlock something, who knows." Skeppy said holding the stone skull in his hand.