Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction

Quick steps pounded against the cyan floors as tear like droplets flew a few inches into the air with each step, this place was dam yet clear as day as if the the group was walking along the coast, but sadly they where deep underwater unaffected by pressure deep down as the temple had strange effects on it inhabitants. The group sprinted through the halls turning every corner they could to get to the main room. Some people slipped on the cyan tiles while others kept running and never stopping. There was a grueling task to be fulfilled as the danger drew closer and closer that the sounds of the leviathan filled their ears.

Dream stop in front of the strange room seeing a ball of water surrounding a serpent like creature, Dream stared at the leviathan seeing its whiskers flowing so elegantly in the water that surrounded it, the leviathan's deep blue scaly skin shimmered with an iridescent glow but Dream couldn't help but thirst for what was beneath the scale skin.

The leviathan woke up as its bright pearly eyes opened up, several eyes opened up on the creatures face and neck as it roared a the group, the water all fell to the floor making its ankles deep as the leviathan slithered back before rising up with a mighty battle ready stance as its trident like tongue flickered out as its large fined ears spread open like a cobra hood, "Submit to me" the leviathans voice would call in everyone's minds but the latchers fought the voice out as visions of the elders followed soon.

"Submit to Me!" Dream snapped back harshly as he looked at the leviathan dead in the eyes, Dream's eyes flickered with thirst and rage as the water swayed around his feet. The leviathan recoiled slightly in utter surprise but this foolish mortal will fail. Dream moved forwards but something stopped him dead in his tracks as a glow wavered in front of him as his hand was placed against some type of shield that guarded the leviathan from harm.

Paralysis punched the invisible wall only to crack his knuckles against in as the glowing effect wavered once more, "This again~" Paralysis thought to himself placing his hand on the shield before taking it back, "just give up, you know your fate~" Paralysis called before hearing a scream as a tendril of water shot up wrapping itself neatly around Tubbo's neck dragging him pass these invisible walls.

Banshee, Tommy, and Hivemind all dove to grab Tubbo but he slipped past their grasps as the boy was now in the leviathan's room, "Let him go!" Hivemind barked as they slashed at the invisible wall with they're ebony claws.

Banshee slammed into the wall screeching trying to get to Tubbo as Tommy screamed as he punched the invincible wall seeing Tubbo getting dragged into the center of the room where he was promptly propped up onto his knees with the water coiling around his neck. Tubbo looked scared, utterly horrified at the situation he was in as he struggled to break free, "Help!" Tubbo cried out as he began to choke as he was strangled by the water.

Hivemind punched the invisible shielded as glowing cracks appeared, nobody touches his vessel "Let Him the Fuck Go!" Hivemind snapped scaring everyone besides Paralysis. Paralysis just looked at Hivemind with a small smirk on his face, "I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't let Tubbo go!" Hivemind threatened with venom in their voice as thier body began to distort and change as Hivemind proceeded to break the barrier.

The leviathan almost had a grin on its face as the dagger formed in Tubbos hands, "Submit to Me Tubbo, let your fluid flow into the water" the leviathan called upon Tubbo as the boy picked up the knife holding it in his trembling hands.

"Tubbo don't listen to it, Tubbo Don't!" Tommy screamed as his knuckles bleed with each punch of the invisible wall, "Tubbo!"

Banshee, Hivemind, Tommy....everyone stood in silence as Tubbo stabbed the dagger into his throat as blood ran freely with the help of the leviathan, Tubbo drove the dagger deeper into his throat as blood spewed up into his mouth and out of it as it ran from his lips and down his chin, His eyes where full of fear a terror as he had no control over his body as his hands twisted the dagger as he gargled blood into his mouth before coughing it out into the ankle deep water. The group cried out to Tubbo but the boy never responded as he looked up at the group, his eyes growing softer until his hands fell limp until he fell over into the waters limp and lifeless himself.