Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals

Warning: contains gore, blood, and mild injury

The group looked up hearing footsteps and chains dragging on the floor growing closer to them. George got off the counter as he looked at Dream and Paralysis, but he focused on Paralysis seeing how tired and weak he looked, like he's be in a fight with something and lost the battle. The group all seemed to notice but Paralysis made no mention of his fatigue.

"Is he okay, Dream?" Sapnap asked pushing himself away from the counter as he looked towards Dream and a weak looking Paralysis.

Dream only shook his head before hearing a noise behind him, everyone heard it and they looked towards the hall seeing the ceiling begin to buckle and crack. Paralysis bellowed and he was ready for a fight if it came down to it. The ceiling broke open as a creature landed on all fours swaying its body before staring down the group letting out a snarl. The group backed up as Dream pulled Paralysis along as they stared at the creature that was snarling at them.

The creature large roughly around the size of lion but it had a more of a twisted form with human like arms and hands tipped with hooked claws that where stained with blood, the creature's tail seemed to twitch rapidly as if it where trying to rattle it, the creature's shoulders where brood as its spine stuck out the its skin. The creature lowered itself looking ready to pounce like a cat as its claws dug into the floor as its deformed shouted face wrinkled up with a snarl.

Paralysis snarled back at the creature getting in front of the group opening his arms up as his claws where ready for blood, he roared out which shook the glass containers on the counters before Paralysis put one shoulder in front of him as all his eyes opened up. Dream grabbed the chain around Paralysis' neck and tugged on it getting Paralysis to back off.

"Paralysis, no, you're to weak for this....let me fight. I'll take care of this, I'll be fine " Dream said glaring at Paralysis just to see him shake his head no, "Paralysis please, you're gonna weaken yourself even more." Dream begged not wanting Paralysis to get harmed or potentially to weak to even heal himself, Paralysis needed to save the remaining energy from himself, not this fight.

Paralysis said nothing and be backed down as Dream let go of the chain as Paralysis backed up towards Sapnap and George standing by them. Dream looked at the creature seeing it charge at him and he got out of the way so did the group as the crawling creature darted by before running up the wall hanging off of it and roaring at Dream.

Dream intensely stared down the creature taking a scalpel off the table beside him as the creature pounced on him. Dream got out of the way letting the creature hit the counter before going back stabbing the creature in the back making them bleed before backing off yet again as the creature swiped at him with its large hook like claws. Until huge crystal blue claws tore open its side revealing its ribs and lungs.

The creature let out a bark like sound before clawing at Skeppy knocking a few spikes off his arms until Dream came up taking a pole he'd found and forced it through the creature's back and through its lung, but the creature continued to fight the two. The fight went back and forth like a game of tennis as the creature was the ball being toyed with as it tried killing Skeppy and Dream. Dream smacked the canine-like creature upside the head with another broken pole he snatched from the pile of rubble. The creature dropped to all fours panting and wheezing for breath before making some sort of call as more of these feral creatures showed up in a pack attacking the group. A6d threw the creature off of him until another one came up behind him as Tapl sliced its head off with his robotic arm that turned into a blade.

"So about the modifications." Tapl said raising an eyebrow stabbing a creature behind him.

"Tapl now's not the time to talk!" A6d bark using one of his modifications to electrocute another creature that went for Spifey as he smacked them away with his tail.