Chapter 73: Recollected Memories

The group spoke to one another as the hermits regrouped with the chaotic group, they heard the name of a friend but they saw no friend in sight, they only saw new faces with new monsters insight. The hermits began to worry about their friend. Grian could be dead for all they knew as the thunder above roared as it began to downpour. Logos looked annoyed as the rain intertwined with his fabric skin while the other latchers dealt with it as another off topic occurred a distance away.

"You've changed, what happened to your eye's Mite? I remember them being silver, like a very light silver nearly clouded up~" Vermilion said, touching the side of Mitosis face.

"Removed and replaced with this vertical mouth of mine~ I still have my eyes, there just in another form of mine" Mitosis said but he still could see perfectly even with the lack of eyes, "but you're missing an eye yourself Vermilion~"

"Yeah true, we both changed I guess, I mean my looks changed for sure and so have yours. I mean we were lesser latchers back in the day with a grey sickly tone now look at us!" Vermilion chirped but looked at Mitosis soon after as he said something.

"But you don't have a vessel, don't you~" Mitosis said as Vermilion shook his head no.

"Not at all, I'm just roaming around freely I guess, but hey i have you here~" Vermilion said with a freaky smile even though he wasn't trying to be freaky, "I'm so glad to see you again after all these years apart, sad to see you lost your purity and became a tormented. But you're still you right?" Vermilion said taking hold of one of the blue chains that hung around Mitosis' arm, "I hate that people treated you wrongfully, you used to be very energetic and joyful, but now you're just withdrawn from everything~" Vermilion said with a hint of sadness coating his tongue, "If I could find these old vessel's I'll...I'll give them hell" Vermilion added clutching the chains.

"They're long gone though, they're already dead and gone, it's been years, but here am I now with my new vessel." Mitosis said, glancing over at Skeppy who spoke with Bad and Archangel.

"Is your vessel good to you?" Vermilion questioned Mitosis to get his answer, he wanted to know if Mitosis was alright with his new vessel.

"Yes, he's good to me mostly~" Mitosis responded "even though i've harmed him when revealing myself~" Mitosis added before looking away.

"That's good to hear, I rather see you safe and happy, this is the future i suppose as the past is no more, but I'm just lucky to have gotten to see you again" Vermilion said as he hugged Mitosis, "I missed see you Mite~"

"I missed you too~" Mitosis said and hugged Vermilion as the red latcher chirped with delight.

The hermits spoke up catching the chaotic group's attention, "so none of you found Grian's location." Iskall said looking towards the group but he glared at the latchers suspicious of them as he would feel his body tense up as the latchers looked at him.

Logo moved forward as his body twitched slightly, "are you trying to point fingers at us latchers, are you still fooled by the old tales of us being cruel and evil. Your dear friend was nowhere in our cold dead world and if he was I would of sensed him and brought him back to this hell hole of a world~" Logos snapped with hostility toward the hermits, "he's here in this world still but his sense is hard to detect as it seems all over the place to pull us off his trail, if we get rid of these cults it would clear things up as this Mythic person is presumably has these cults and his puppets~" Logos added as his eyes glowed brightly as raindrops feel from his dragon skull head, "just...." Logos bellowed and stopped arguing knowing it was going to get him nowhere.