Chapter 64: Hesitation

Warning:......

The group all surrounded Blue with bloodthirsty daggers ready for blood spill, but Paralysis snarled, getting the group to look at him. Paralysis held an empty flask as cracks on the glass. Blue moved slightly as she pushed herself onto her elbows but she barked in pain as Aphasic dug their tails into the withering woman's sides holding her down on the ground so she couldn't flee the area.

"So some little bitch is using potions so hide herself from view, spying on us I see~" Paralysis hissed as his eye lit up through his mask.

"What do you think?" Blue hissed as her sides bled with an oily substance, "It what they want, you can't win this!" Blue snapped struggling to get the owl latcher off, "let go of me!" the woman snapped at Aphasic but the Latcher didn't move at all. Blue glared at Paralysis seeing something walk up behind him with a raised sword. Blue didn't want to say anything but her instincts got to her and she yelled out, "Behind You!"

Paralysis turned around quickly moving out of the way as the withering angel hissed as its sword slammed into the ground. The withering angel ripped the sword out of the ground going for Paralysis again but the bloodthirsty latcher keeped moving back getting the angel away from the group as Archangel showed up slashing at the withering angel with a glowing marble like blade lined with gold.

Archangel and the withering angel dueled one another before one of the swords broke in half, Archangel glared at the withering angel seeing that it was looking at the broken sword it held, Arc tilted their head to side before forcing the golden blade through the withering angel's chest as light spilled out once the blade was ripped away as skeletal frame of the angel fell to the ground.

"I sense anger~ did your tongue slip Blue?" Archangel said looking at the withering woman, "Protecting an enemy? Or are you desperate for something?" Archangel added as their golden claws tapped the sword with temptations for blood.

"Desperate" Blue laughed, "I'm not desperate at all, it was a foolish slip of the tongue you idiot!" Blue snapped, still trying to get Aphasic off, but Blue recoiled as the elder guardian sword stabbed in the ground in front of her, Techno looked annoyed as Ravage had smoke flowing out of his jaws.

"How about I slit your throat open with your own sword." Techno snarled taking the sword up out of the ground.

"How about we feast~" Toxicosis said with a wide smile, "we all can slice a chunk off of her flesh~"

Skeppy watched as a few people spoke of skinning Blue and eating the remaining flesh on her, Skeppy hesitated as he backed away seeing fangs and sharp teeth within everyone's smiles. Bad hesitated as well alongside most others. The only people that stuck close were the Latchers, Dream, A6d, and Techno.

Blue got Aphasic off and she quickly got up only to have claws enter her shoulder, Blue grabbed at the cold hand before looking up at the beast's green eyes, remembering those green eyes.

~~~~~~~

Days of warm colored leaves that rolled in the chilled wind as quick feet rushed to the hunting grounds, a rifle ready for its first blood as stands of dyed hair waved in the air with such freedom. Leaves kicked up in the wind as the blue hoodie girl ran through the fall forest looking for a kill. The girl in blue slid on mud causing her to fall down a hill as the rifle tumbled down firing at a tree scaring away the rabbits, birds, and deer area, but it attracted something.

The girl rolled against a rock before getting up, whipping the mud from her face as she cursed under her breath as she quickly grabbed the rifle looking at the scuffed marking it had on it. The girl huffed before tensing feeling a cold death bring breath against her skin. The girl in blue turned around slashing the thing with a hunting knife as she got up quickly seeing the large bulky creature recoil as blood poured from the right side of its face.