Chapter 6: Strangers

Warning: Chapter contains blood, injury, and mild swearing.

The group continued to journey forth into the city ruins as the groans and growls echoed all around from monsters that dwelled in the city. Bad hummed to himself as he was in the middle of his group of friends with George and Sapnap leading the way and Dream and Eddie following behind Bad. Dream managed to get his belongings from George who at first really didn't want to give them back due to fear but eventually he caved in and gave back the stuff.

Dream looked at the roofs of each ruined building catching a glimpse of movement, he watched it for a while as it seemed to be following the group. Dream blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't see anything but what he was seeing was the real deal, not a vision of sorts.

"We're being followed" Dream hissed under his breath keeping his eyes on the moving figures on the building above.

"What? You're lying aren't you" George said with a slight uncomfortable laugh.

"I'm serious George" Dream snarled causing George to tense up as they walked.

"How serious." Sapnap said looking back at Dream unable to read his emotions.

"Very serious." Dream said under his breath as he glared at the moving figures up above watching their everymove until something shot towards him in which he ducked under it as it got stuck in the pavement.

The team stopped as they looked at the "quill" of crystal that was now stuck in the road before turning their attention to the figures up on the buildings. Bad looked at the crystallized "quill" seeing that it was light blue and it shimmered like diamond, his eyes widened as he seemed to recognize the crystallized quill, Bad had a flash back to the blue shard they group found in the forest but he snapped out of it seeing the group prepare for a fight with the two mysterious figures. The two figures separated and vanished from the roof tops which put the group on edge. Endie seemed to be much more active as they made a low grumbling.

George shouted in pain as one of the figures came out of nowhere attacking him. George moved back quickly with a slice in arm from a knife as the grayish figure had swung at him. Sapnap charged at the grayish figure swinging a sword towards their gut but the figure leaped out of the way causing Sapnap to fall to the ground. Dream looked towards his friends before snapping back hearing Endie call in distress as a half crystallized creature of sorts clawed at Endie. Dream became stressed and had no clue on who to help but he made up his mind and went to help out George and Sapnap.

Bad stood there in the middle not fighting as to his left was Endie battling with the Crystalized Entity and to his left was his friends fighting the grey figure. Bad looked down at his hand as he held the blue shard at shine in the light as the sun was rising overhead. His hands was shaking as he couldn't make up his mind, his thoughts where conflicting as he watched his friends be hurt. The Crystalized being slashed at the enderman leaving large gashes in its chest and the enderman swiped with both its clawed hands cutting the face of the Crystalized being making blood trickle down its face, their fight was fast with claws swiping from both beings and quick fast movements such as rolls and dodges were mixed in. Dream, George, and Sapnap battled the grey being as clashing of metal blades and fast swipes from the grey beings trusty knife, most of the Dream team members where injured as the grey figure was extremely fast. Bad looked up biting his lip before yelling out.

"Stop fighting please!"

Bad stared blankly as he watched the battles end, his three friends tired and injured with blood running from their wounds, Endie laying on the ground huffing and panting with slashes all over them, and the two mysterious figures staring directly at Bad. Bad was shaking again as he stared back at the strangers looking closely at them. The Crystalized figure began to approach Bad before reaching it claws out to him as they where stained with old blood but covered in new blood fresh from an enderman. Dream noticed this and he quickly threw a chunk of pavement at the creature's arm nailing it. The Crystalized creature pulled its arm back as shards of crystals where knocked off but they grew back instantaneously and the creatures arms spiked up quickly as if it where a porcupine but made of blue crystals. Dream's heart sank once he saw this happen knowing he screwed up.