Chapter 49: Drawing Closer

Warning: it's getting closer....it draws near.....

Hours passed as the four sat in the witches hut that was no longer occupied by witches as they were killed and their bodies still laid on the floor staining it with a deep crimson color as the cauldron continued to bubble just a bit but the fire was starting to die down. George and Sapnap carefully looked at Paralysis and Dream unsure if they should speak up and say something to break the silence, but Paralysis eventually broke the silence with his bellowing voice.

"Where are the others?" He said, causing the two humans to flinch as he low toned voice, Paralysis scoffed, sensing the discomfort in the humans, "Perhaps you should steal the red and pink glowing potions, they'll aid us in battle."

Sapnap got up walking over to the tables and shelves looking at the potions checking the labels in such as George did the talking to the terrifying beast, "the others went searching for the enchanted weapons with the Hermits, Kill two birds with one stone i guess." George said with a slight laugh as he lowered his gaze.

"True... if they can get the weapons, we can get the potions..." Paralysis said as his hand split open letting blood get onto Dream's body as it begun to form fabric right before the humans' eyes, "but don't bother with the hoodie and shirt....they've been tainted~" Paralysis snarled seeing Sapnap reach for the hoodie and shirt.

"Okay, I won't touch them....why are you so protective over our friend anyways, im genuinely curious to why you're so protective over him." Sapnap said setting down his backpack on the table placing the good potions into it and leaving the bad ones out of it.

"Can you two keep a secret or am I going to have to kill the both of you right here and now~" Paralysis hummed scaring the two as they nodded their heads quickly which made Paralysis purr in delight, "well that's good to see, I'd hate to lose helping hands when this battle draws closer to us~"

"We can keep a secret, you can stitch our mouths shut if you have to." George said even though he dreads his own statement coming true knowing how twisted Paralysis can be.

"Good to know, I could always cut the stitches later if we do live...." Paralysis said before looking away, "I'm protective over Dream because he showed me kindness and love, something I never got to have in life. Dream has changed me, changed the way i feel and express my emotions...i don't feel cold around Dream, I feel warm...god why must i speak so lightly yet embarrassingly." Paralysis said as he lowered his head slightly as he brought it closer to Dream's head as his claws slightly retracted around the grey fabric, "sometimes I worry about the future, I worry about this battle, I worry that I'll lose Clay.....I can't lose him....you'll all be dead, I wouldn't be nothing but a heartless killing machine if i lost Clay~" Paralysis hissed as his spine cracked ripping through his hoodie fabric.

"If you're happy, then we're happy, Dream makes you happy and we can see that clearly, you have a heart, I know we can't see it or hear it but we know you have one deep down." Sapnap said zipping up the backpack as he looked back at Paralysis.

"I thought I would be judged by you two....perhaps there is more light that meets the eye....eyes~" Paralysis spoke before moving back slightly as Dream had moved, gaining more strength to move around as the slowness seemed to wear off, Paralysis hummed slightly getting Dream's attention.

"What Pary." Dream grumbled out, keeping his face hidden with the use of Paralysis' chest, before moving his head away as he was lifted into the air, Dream quickly moved his arms around Paralysis' neck seeing him chuckling.

"Seeing if you're doing alright, those witches....I mean bitches hurt you so I kill them for you, Clay~" Paralysis cooed with delight as his tails started to sway but it stopped as Dream had asked a dreading question.