Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan

"The only cure I can think of is killing the wither, wherever that thing is in this world." Antfrost said as he looked at the group, "Killing the wither will stop the chaos and this peeling effect." Ant also added as he held up Tubbo's arm which had small patches of withering on it as flakes of skin would fall off, "but it seems weak for some odd reason, that it could just cure itself over time."

"Weak? How weak?" Tubbo said as his arm was let go and he quickly held it knowing the numbing feeling that was all over it thanks to the withering he was affected with, Tommy was annoyed though knowing his friend was in pain most likely due to this stupid wither cult that attacked them.

"Like weak enough that It'll be easily healed by a health potion of sorts, do you guys have a brewing stand anywhere, I think I can craft up a potion of healing." Antfrost said but was disappointed by the many responses of no, "well that says a lot." Ant spoke as his ears pointed back in annoyance before his ears pointed back up, "but we can also make one, I have everything else I just need...." Antfrost was silenced. The group was silenced by the flash of glow in the room as they all turned to Sapnap who covered his smoking mouth as the steam rolled out and around his arms as in his hand burned with a golden rod of sorts.

"Ya need something?" Sapnap said looking towards the group with a shy look in his eyes yet a smug grin was on his face just behind his arm, Olympus taught him how to form blaze rods from his own blood and others blood if need be even if it drained him or others, even though he has yet to use this blaze rod ability in combat.

"I...." Antfrost was at a lost as he looked at Sapnap, he remembered so far back in his memories that Sapnap never had these arson like powers but now he had control over heat around him, Ant was waiting for the ground to burst open with magma at any minute now unless Sapnap hasn't reached that point just yet, but he didn't know Sapnap's bond with Olympus. "You're such an arson Sapnap." Antfrost spoke up raising his hand in hesitation.

"Oh I know, why not cause a bit of havoc in this world" Sapnap said as he lowered his arm pointing the blaze rod at Ant, "at least i'm not throwing up lava....yet." Sapnap said, which made a few people on edge knowing the danger they were in when being around Sapnap who'd pretty much become a volcano like Olympus, "Hey! I'll be careful jeez" Sapnap hissed as Ant took the blaze rod.

"Just don't burn the sanctuary down then we'll be fine, but the cultist how about that." Tubbo said with a nervous look in his eyes before taking a step back seeing the withering begin to fade and Antfrost walking away from the group into a spare room with the blaze rod.

"So plans to hunt the wither down...." Wilbur chimed in even though he was smiling he was drained of his energy as a tired look was present in his eyes, he didn't know why he felt tired or weak of that matter as his body seemed to shut down on him.

"I think you should lay down." A6d mentioned from his spot as Toxicosis loomed over him watching with his pure white bloodshot eyes and swaying messy mane of black locks, "Vinc is right, you should be laying down, your body is growing weaker the more you stay seated up to speak with us Wilbur~" Toxicosis said as he looked at Wilbur as his ears pointed back before ever so slightly twitching.

"Somethings wrong, something is so wrong with this group, something is lurking and it's affecting us all differently with nightmares and pains, it's messing with our reality making this group fall into madness." A6d had thought to himself as he was watching Wilbur carefully seeing his strange movements yet it had stopped thanks to this exhaustion Wilbur had felt, but A6d tensed as his voice wasn't the only one he heard inside his head, "ᓭ╎ꖎᒷリᓵᒷ, 𝙹∷ ↸ᒷᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ ∴╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⎓ᔑꖎꖎ ⚍!¡𝙹リ ||𝙹⚍, ╎'↸ ʖᒷ ↸╎ᓭᔑ!¡!¡𝙹╎リℸ ̣ ᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭᒷᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ∷𝙹ℸ ̣ , ||𝙹⚍'⍊ᒷ ʖᒷᒷリ ℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ᒲᒷリℸ ̣ ᒷ↸ ᒷリ𝙹⚍⊣⍑. ||𝙹⚍'⍊ᒷ ʖᒷᒷリ ᒲᔑ∷ꖌᒷ↸ ⎓𝙹∷ ↸ᒷᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ ʖ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵ⚍ꖎℸ ̣ ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ╎ ∴𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑ!¡!¡ᒷリ~" this voice spoke within A6d's thoughts keeping him quiet for now yet this voice sounded reassuring oddly enough which sent shivers down A6d's spine.