Chapter 80: Master knows Best~

Tapping of impatience, watchfulness with covered eyes, when will it happen, why won't the process become a little faster, it's just two left to fight and complete this process of control. Hands slammed down onto a table before a purple light glowed faintly throwing a body onto the table, a body torn and bleeding looking utterly defeated and broken by power. Watcher walked forth covered in blood and bits of feathers, it had to be done, he had no choice.

"Your...." the new being stopped speaking staring at the lifeless body on the table, the person could still see the man still holding onto life with his weakened breathes, the Sentinel gentle touched the dying man softly healing him and clearing out this darker presence in the man's mind.

"It had to be done, I had not choice in the matter, Master cannot be stopped. Master would appreciate this move on my behalf getting rid of stopping points in our and Master's plans~" Watcher bellowed out whipping his finger across his face smearing blood on it trying to remove it, "but one can cause three more problems, found a group of three in my way, one was shown to have a Latcher~ the other two are bare of the Latchers grasp....idiots~" Watcher snarled as he placed his bloody hands on the table, "they lead me to their camp of sorts to say the least, foolish on their behalf as Master will find them soon enough. Tampering the map to give them away is ideal to please Master~" Watcher added this time smiling widely at the group before him, Watcher never smiled before in a thousand years and over. Watcher knew Master found the right pieces, found the right key to unlocking this fulfillment.

"You showed yourself physically to these people, Watcher what is wrong with-" the person was cut off as Watcher snapped at them, Watcher was ticked off by now having to be scolded by the others he's know for over a thousand years Watcher knew what he was doing, he just needed time.

"I know what I'm doing damn it, I don't need to be fucking scolded, we've been through this multiple times already! This time we won't fail this we will fulfill this process once and for all!" Watcher cussed with venom in his voice, "Master won't call himself a failure anymore, Master will be Whole again~" Watcher added, "even though we made communication clear to Master's vessel but he cannot understand us."

"Because we speak our tongue to him do we not? He doesn't understand what we sentinels say since he doesn't understand our tongue nor speak it" a rough voice bellowed out as the sentinel stood straight up with horns that glowed with an ominous purple as his wings were speckled with the night sky.

"True, but that's the sentinel way, we toy with them, we done this in the past did we not with the last group a hundred years ago, we already made communication with Nick, he heard us speak and the fear enveloped him. Plans for the Nether by any chance~" Watcher hummed with a bit of ill intent but that slipped his tongue as he was still annoyed by the weird group he meet already hearing the way they spoke, why where they still alive? Watcher would question deeply but he must monitor this group and drain them off all information they had if it's the last thing he does, he wouldn't want to disappoint Master now would he?

~~~~~~

Casts of shadows slithered across the grass and paths as the sun was high above raining down its bright rays of light as large bees buzzed around the area with some landing down on the fountain where a few people sat close by it watching the birds fly high up above along with the clouds that rolled along the light blue seas high above with a golden glowing fiery orb that brought light to the lands.

"There's nothing to worry about Skeppy, you know that, we got this under control." Bad said with his wings closing up as Skeppy just looked up at the blue skies seeing the clouds drift overhead.