Chapter 24: Docile Creeper

Warning: contains blood, mentions of self-harm, and mild injury

Techno looked out a window eyeing the Creeper that stood right outside of the door, he's been watching it for a few good minutes seeing that is hasn't moved at all. Skeppy looked past Techno seeing the Creeper just standing there and he became confused to why it hasn't just walked away. Sapnap took a peek as well as he saw the terrifying Creeper waiting right outside.

"It's less terrifying then Paralysis." Sapnap said as he moved away from the window, "the only thing different between the two is one kills you instantly and the other torments you."

"I mean you're not wrong, Paralysis is more cruel then a potential instant killing creature that blows up, but I heard stories of people managing to survive a creeper but that's likely a 5 to 10% chance of survival." Tapl said over hearing Sapnap.

"Do you have any stories about Creepers?" Skeppy asked as he looked over at Tapl.

"Well.... I suppose I do." Tapl said before looking away rubbing his arm, "I mean....let me show you..." Tapl said pulling off his black leather gloves showing a robotic left hand, but he revealed more showing his entire left arm was robotic, "my arm was destroyed by a creeper explosion, it was torn clean off and torn up far from repair, I was the only survivor in my group....I'm still surprised I didn't bleed out as I laid there on the cold concrete paths." Tapl said as he pulled his hoodie sleeve back down to hide the arm.

"Then how did you get the arm?" George asked as Tapl put back on his leather gloves.

"I was half a sleep when it happened, I vividly remember two voices and a light shining into my eye. I saw two people but they where very blurry in my eye sight but when it cleared up I managed to see that one of them had black hair while the other, I think it was blond but it was hard to see since the guy had wings? Yeah wings..." Tapl said rubbing the back of his neck as he was trying to remember what happened.

"So you saw another experiment?" A6d questioned Tapl seeing him nod.

"I suppose so, why?" Tapl asked at he looked at A6d.

"Well Bad has wings as well even though he doesn't show them often, but his are like dragon wings. What where these person's wings like." A6d asked as Tapl had intrested him with these two strangers.

"I don't remember, I think I blacked out by the time I raised my head up to get a better look." Tapl said, "sorry..."

A6d huffed slightly disappointed even though he many have the files of this experiment from what was said but he wasn't to sure on it, he knows there was multiple facilities making human hybrids and experiments at the time until all went to hell. Silenced was watching from a far making small notes here and there in his head as he listened to the group talk to another. Silenced knew he was going to be alright around this group even if Paralysis manifested time and time again. Silenced flinched he felt something rub against him, he looked to his right seeing Paralysis looming over him.

"Hi~" Paralysis purred as he looked down at Silenced who was froze with fear, "aww~ don't be scared of me buddy...." Paralysis hummed as he put his arm around Silenced shoulder, "hmm~ what if I called you Mega....I don't think you like your old name that much, I can sense it." Paralysis hissed as Silenced nodded and looked away, "Haha, brilliant! now I don't have to be hissing when saying you name~" Paralysis hummed in delight before looking at the group and smiling at them.

Sapnap tensed and quickly ducked away into a different room as well as A6d since they weren't ready to deal with Paralysis since he was so unpredictable. Paralysis drew his arm away from Mega and followed the two, fleeing him only made his thirst and hunger for human flesh grow. George got in Paralysis' way stopping him from going after Sapnap and A6d.