Chapter 57: World of Red Sands

Warning: the whispers are getting stronger...

The group made it back to the portal and entered through it and reentering the hermits base, but the hermits looked terrified by the sight of two new faces of monsters that towered over the group. Dream was the first to step up and speak to the hermits telling them not worry and to calm down but they all had to get away from Toxicosis as he began to release a fume out of his mouth as it came like a faint smoke.

"What even are these things?" Iskall questioned under his breath as he looked at the creatures before glancing at Grian, seeing him shake his head as he didn't know, none of the hermits knew what these creatures were.

"Where's the skull?" Grian said changing the topic as if he could sense that the monsters were getting angry, besides for one which was Hivemind who had a calm look on their face.

"It was taken, Blue took it." Dream simply said as Paralysis snarled with annoyance.

"Blue? Haven't heard that name in awhile...let me guess she's still rude as ever." Doc said as his red eyes lit up slightly before turning his head away.

"You know her?" A6d questioned seeing Doc nod his head.

"We've met each other, but our meeting ending in a fight, explains the cybernetics" Doc said pointing towards his face and right arm, "those facility leaders were annoying I guess, but what's up with Blue now." Doc asked.

"Blue is now withering, Paralysis had killed her in the past but now she's back with some sort of abilities to vanish into smoke and what not, her face was wither and skeleton like. She ambushed us with an army of wither skeletons taking us out or well weakening us before teasing us then leaving." A6d said, noticing that Toxicosis had calmed down.

Hivemind's antennas twitched before having the docile Latcher focused on the hermits, "but Blue cannot win this, she'll lose again, and again, and again....how she treated us and others she'll enter a purgatory of pain and misery." Hivemind said with a soft spoken voice that a hum to it.

"Oh she'll suffer alright, the cult will suffer~." Toxicosis said as he looked at Hivemind, "but you're not to keen on eating flesh are you~"

"What do you think Toxicosis, you know how Hivemind is~" Paralysis hissed as his tails swayed around as he looked at Toxicosis seeing the taller latcher sway slightly.

Hivemind hummed as they looked at the two other latchers knowing that they were stronger but Hivemind had their ways, "I'm mean i wouldn't mind dinning on her flesh if she has any left due to this wither effect already dining on it, but there is not enough to go around so I'll just leave it you two or three or four~" Hivemind said with a soft spoken voice, "I know I'm capable of ripping flesh~ but i do not prefer to unless in dire situations such as my live being threaten or my Vessel's life being threatened, a little human mortal doesn't last long in this world which is surprising that many little humans are still alive such as my Vessel~" Hivemind added clicked their ebony claws together before looking away.

"And I don't have to become a cannibal either." Tubbo said, "so thanks Hivemind for not putting through that." Tubbo added as Hivemind hummed with delight, Hivemind knew what was best for the human.

"So if we get a Latcher somehow, we're going to become cannibalistic aren't we?" Skeppy asked as he looked at the group as the hermits looked horrified to hear this.

"Depends on the Latcher~" Paralysis and Toxicosis cooed as Hivemind crossed their arms as their longer pair of antennas twitched, the group all looked away hearing the two hostile latchers laughing while Hivemind just stayed quiet before walking over to Skeppy leaning in close to him whispering something.