Chapter 96: Final Meeting

Standing face to face with an entity known for killing humans, Blue was as far as she could get away from it as she held here elder guardian blade in front of her to defend herself, Blue tried to speak but became pissed off with herself as she began to shake knowing this would be her third death in a row, some eternal punching bag to these entities. Blue glared up at the eyes of the creature before seeing four horns light up with lanterns hanging from them. Blue was confused until she truly saw the entities face as the lights flicked on in the room. A shocked breath escaped her lips as the clanking of a blade struck the ground.

"No need to speak, I see that you're confused on why you're still alive after being mauled by latchers and having your skull removed twice." The sentinel spoke with a cruel cunning smile as his eyes dimmed along with his horns, "I see you remember who I am, the one in your nightmares in the past~" Chimera spoke lower his head, "your mind is still full of revenge?" Chimera questioned without raising his voice as Blue looked away letting her arms drop to her sides.

"Just fuck off, I don't need to be mocked by you creatures. You are one far square, now just get rid of me, make it the third death in a row." Blue hissed with a venomous ton putting her hands up, "just fucking kill me already or a you gonna make me wait like the sadist you are."

"If I where that sadistic then I'd be laughing at your parents deaths~" Chimera pointed out, "mothers death by cancer, and fathers death by the Gaia....wrong place wrong time, but I don't see Master forgiving you so easily...I know the pain you bury away inside your mind... it's time to let go of it and move on, you are only dragging yourself down." Chimera spoke moving his body ever so slightly causing the chains on him to rattle, "I'm very selective on the things I find enjoyment out of~"

Blue didn't say a word, she already knew she couldn't be forgiven after what she's done to Paralysis and then the others, knowing what the voices say about her, she knew the effect she had on people, the voices would hiss and wish of being torn to bits. Second chances were not given to someone like her. Blue knew she shot Paralysis in the face then torturing him once his body was recreated in the facility, there was no forgiveness between the Gaia and a filthy mortal like Blue. it took time until words were spoken, "how do I better myself? I know I fucked up, I'm fucked up....I can't think straight...I...can you help me?" she'd asked as Chimera raised an eyebrow at the question.

"So, you're ready to forget the past? Leave it all behind and move on with a new life...but be warned, you cannot be seen by Master~" Chimera spoke before offering his hand which was clawed and rough with shedding scales "Master will kill you the moment he sees you still floundering around in this world~" Chimera hissed before looking away, "we do not mention each other out in the wild, understood~" the sentinel spoke with a low voice.

"I understand, but what if they sense me, what if..." Blue stopped herself from saying those words and numbers knowing those were part of the past now, but Blue was hesitant about taking Chimera's hand. The facility did this, the facility caused this outburst in latcher activity to appear in the world. All because they reformed the Gaia by accident, they "got" rid of it only to have it latch onto the next project in line, The Perfect Vessel. Now the facility laid in ruins with the Gaia claiming victory and affected everyone in his army with a latcher. The Gaia made the commands, he made the rules....Master Knows Best.

"I...we did this...." Blue uttered out knowing the hell that'll unfold if Gaia gets the blood of a legend, but Blue wasn't going to stop the event from happening, she can't now and there was no way in hell she would either. Raising a hand it came into contact with Chimeras, the Sentinel only grinned knowing a deadly deal was placed on Blue.

Let the Purga rule take over.

~~~~~~~~

"This is it, the final battle we've all reached for, now we just need to find where they are hiding. We'll end this once and for all, we here end with our final meeting. To the mountains we go and find the mythic." Dream spoke and raised a claw to the mountains on the map, the mountains they have yet to venture out to, the mountains that have taken many lives with it. These mountains were said to be cursed with the dead and souls of latchers never laid to rest grasping at the sights of human life to drag them underground where they suffocate slowly. These mountains would harm the crew in minutes if they journey up the paths on the mountains. Dream had to keep his group safe, he had to somehow unless the living latchers could ward off the dead ones...it was unknown as of now.