Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart

Warning: contains gruesome scenes, mass genocide, gore, and cannibalism

"Can I say I'm starting to regret ever creating those two abominations" a voice spoke keeping his arms behind his back as he looked up at the live monitor watching the small army walk the routes. The silver leader began to dread the outcome of this battle as he watched the group on the monitor before glancing over at the gold leader.

"It was you're idea Silver! You brought this upon us" the gold leader snapped as he slammed his hands on the metal table before lowering his head, "we're so fucked." The gold leader grumbled as he fell to his knees running his hand through his hair out of habit.

The silver leader huffed and looked away "I'm sorry." Was all he said before taking a seat back down in his chair holding his head up, "we could always spare ourselves of this grim death." Silver said as he looked at Gold.

"I'm not going out with a broken neck with my legs dangling under me, I'm going to fight this, I'm going to damage this group as much as possible. I'm not going to quit so easily, I'm going down with a fight." Gold bellowed as he looked at Silver staring into his caramel colored eyes, Gold sighed as he started to regret ever bring his life time friend into this mess.

"But there's no way of fighting them, Bronze, Blue, and Green where already taken out by this group, by those two abomination. Gold, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Silver said and he lowered his gaze avoiding Gold's silver eyes sensing Gold didn't want to look him in the face.

"You deserve this" Gold thought to himself as he looked away back up at the live monitor, "you deserve all this pain for what you've done to innocent lives, you shouldn't of played god." Gold continued to think as he lowered his head and sighed as the voices in his head tormented him. Gold wasn't going to back down from this fight, he must fight if it was the last thing he does even if it kills him.

Silver huffed as he pushed the box of cigarettes away from him, he had no time to smoke, he need to focus on what was more important as the screen continued to lightly flash which illuminated him an Gold as they sat there in their own broken thoughts with the monitors shifting colors ever few seconds as the group continued to advance.

~~~~~~~

The group stared down the facility as A6d flicked off the hologram of the map as he stared up at the facility. Mega glared at the facility members that stood on the roof and he quickly took out his gun pointing at the facility members and locking onto them, but the facility members backed off lowering their weapons and looking away, Mega lowered his arm in confusion before feeling someone shake his shoulder so he looked at Tapl before following the group to the facility with guards not even attacking them.

"What's going on." Tommy hissed through his teeth as he glared at the guards with hatred in his eyes for what they've done to his friends. Fundy snarled slightly at the guards with his ears sharply pointed back as he walked with group.

"Keep you're voice down" A6d hissed through his teeth as he kept an eye on the facility members that stood still like statues.

"I don't like what's going on." Wilbur uttered out keeping his hand close to his hunting knife that was tuck away and hidden from sight as he followed the group into an open area where the silver leader stood in his mechanical suit of armor, they where prepared for this fight.

"Well, well, well look who we have here, a group of misfits that can't fit into society." The silver leader spoke with his arms wide open as blades came out from his forearms ready to slice these fools in half.

"There is none, you destroyed it, you destroyed this world, you should of never played god, now look where we are" Skeppy said as he opened his hands up as his claws were ready to pull people in half.