Chapter 11: A New Face

Warning: contains graphic scenes, gore, injury and impalememt

Dream opened the window and crawled out onto the roof before standing up over looking the trees and hints of mobs underneath the swaying leaves. Dream heard the voice again this time to his right and he rushed over to the right seeing torn moss a snapped vines as fingers held on dearly to the roof. Dream tilted his head before snatching the arm of this person dragging them back onto the roof. The stranger kicked off a zombie that held onto his leg before looking at Dream tensing up by the sight of him. The stranger wasn't suspecting anybody to save him as his arm dropped back down beside him as he looked away from Dream.

"You alright?" Dream asked seeing the person flinch due to him voice.

"Eeh, yeah. I'm fine, thank you sir" the new stranger said holding his arm.

Dream was going to say something until a few zombies climbed up onto the roof along with a few giant spiders that hissed at the two. The stranger got up nearly falling due to the moss but Dream grabbed him before shoving the guy towards the window.

"Go! I can handle this." Dream commanded watching the guy tremble as he tried to say something but he scurried away climbing through the window as a zombie sprung towards Dream smacking the window shut.

The zombie grabbed at Dream's arms pushing him back trying to bite at him but Dream shoved the zombie back sliding on some of the moss that tore away from the roof with caused him to fall, Dream dug his fingers into the moss before climbing back up before having an enderman grab his leg tearing the fabric of his jeans as he got back up to be attacked by a giant spider that jumped onto him sinking its fangs into his neck. Dream yelled in pain as he thrashed around to get the spider off of him. He moved one of his arms as a zombie bite onto it ripping the weather sleeve off revealing more skin and scars. A few enderman got onto the roof making a loud sound with sounded like a yell as they slashed at him which sent him off the roof.

Dream fell to the grassy floors before more mods surrounded him as the zombies tore at him and the skeletons grabbing at his arms as spiders bit into them. Dream kicked one of the zombies in the head sending thier into the sky and he ripped his arm away from the skeletons, he panted heavily before yelling again as he was struck in the back with large claws of a quick thinking enderman.

The group indoors heard Dream yelling and that got George to panic. A6d saw the phantoms dart down landing on the floor flapping thier wings and hissing at everyone, they seemed to be freaked out and in a panic.

"Everyone calm down-" Skeppy said before screaming as a brute zombie broke down the front door.

The phantoms hissed and flew at the brute slashing at it with their talons, Endie perked up due to the commotion and hissed at the brute before attacking it. More mobs came indoors groaning and rattling as they came closer. The phantoms flew off as Endie took care of the brute but more showed up. Skeppy manned up and he charged in hacking and slashing at the brutes and mobs with his large claws keeping them at bay. Sapnap ran to find his sword and once he did he attacked the mobs.

"Uh guys! A little help!" Sapnap called trying to get the others to join this battle.

Sharp black claws flew over Sapnap's head but Endie attacked the incoming enderman. Skeppy gutted a few zombies before pushing past them slicing them in half but a few zombies pounced onto his back, Skeppy noticed this and his quills came out impaling the zombies. An arrow flew past sticking into the wall which George grabbed and fired it back at the skeleton with his bow nailing the monsters head. The spider Bad befriended scuddled on over to Bad pointing towards the attic with one leg. Bad looked over seeing a new face peeking out from the attic with a awkward smile on his face. But all their attention was on the now fleeing mobs.